LEWJ

Paint Users Paradise 2.0

331 votes

1. 1. Is this thread helpful for (specifically) paint users?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

507 posts in this topic

Pretending that food is an other concept, like pretending this Pretzel twigs are lighters. I enjoy that.

spam

Those Soccer templates ever come back?

Will the hockey templates be posted anytime soon? I have been waiting since the summer when all the new jerseys were released.

Do you have any other front facing football helmets besides the Revo?

Revo Speed Template

revohelmettemplate2.png

Does anyone have the new Winnipeg Jets and Nashville number fonts?

Numbers-NSH.png

Numbers-WPG.png

And just in case...

FlyersWCnumbersLetters.png

Nice! Thanks man...

And for thise new jerseys, I have the template but I don't have my computer hooked up to the internet yet and just waiting to move. Once that is done, I'll get them posted, including the Winter Classic tops.

Nice! Thanks man...

And for thise new jerseys, I have the template but I don't have my computer hooked up to the internet yet and just waiting to move. Once that is done, I'll get them posted, including the Winter Classic tops.

Long time no see this topic.

Now I need some help with a new Soccer/Rugby template for paint. If someone have interest about it,

The NHL listings should really be updated to reflect this season (Winnipeg jersey templates, Nashville home + road set, Toronto alternates, etc.).

Adapted from flake's soccer template here are the first rugby templates I've been able to make. Up first Kooga, blue is last years and green is from this year. I'm finished Adidas but need to figure out how to get Photobucket to not shrink them. The numbers are Adidas' rugby numbers and need to be shrunk to about 70%.

kooga2011.png

kooga2012.png

adidasrugbynumbers.png

The NHL listings should really be updated to reflect this season (Winnipeg jersey templates, Nashville home + road set, Toronto alternates, etc.).

I have those completed and I will post them around Tuesday. I will also post the winter classic jerseys as well as some new CHL ones for this season.

I have those completed and I will post them around Tuesday. I will also post the winter classic jerseys as well as some new CHL ones for this season.

The new templates are way too small, smaller than the other ones and they're really pixelated. Could you please fix them?

Sorry, I forgot to change them to PNG. I'll get those done and uploaded. My bad...

So I've changed them to PNG and did a link to them but Photobucket is still shrinking them. If anyone knows how to fix this then let me know and I'll sort it out.

You've got the old nordiques unused jersey wrong. Instead of silver and lighter blue it should be teal and black.

1995-96Nordiquesjerseys.png

I'll change that up as soon as I can...does anyone have the proper colours so I can make the corrections?

This a beauty concept it helped out a lot thanks

From Colorwrex:

QuebecNordiques_UC1_1995_SCC_SRGB.png

Looks to be correct.

Thank you for those. The corrections are done...however there is no point in putting them on here when Photobucket just shrinks them. Is there another site that I can use that won't change the size?

From Colorwrex:

QuebecNordiques_UC1_1995_SCC_SRGB.png

Looks to be correct.

Thank you for those. The corrections are done...however there is no point in putting them on here when Photobucket just shrinks them. Is there another site that I can use that won't change the size?

When you save the templates to Photobucket, saving them as bitmaps will keep them from pixilating. (at least that's how it worked for me)