Paint Users Paradise 2.0

LEWJ

403 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread helpful for (specifically) paint users?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

From Colorwrex:

QuebecNordiques_UC1_1995_SCC_SRGB.png

Looks to be correct.

Thank you for those. The corrections are done...however there is no point in putting them on here when Photobucket just shrinks them. Is there another site that I can use that won't change the size?

When you save the templates to Photobucket, saving them as bitmaps will keep them from pixilating. (at least that's how it worked for me)

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here is the test jersey...

Nords test

One single jersey... and it is still shrinking it. Any other ideas? I know everyone wants them and I want to put them on here but there i no point if Photobucket keeps shrinking them.

They look fine when I click on the link...

But when you go to use the templates, they are pixelated and don't really work like they should.

Nords test

One single jersey... and it is still shrinking it. Any other ideas? I know everyone wants them and I want to put them on here but there i no point if Photobucket keeps shrinking them.

But when you go to use the templates, they are pixelated and don't really work like they should.

oh...

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Nords test

I don't get why Photobucket shrinks these templates but the ones on the first page are fine.