Paint Users Paradise 2.0

LEWJ

403 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread helpful for (specifically) paint users?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

thanks so much, kiwi!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Unfortunately, my computer's motherboard has fried, and my external hard drive has crashed as well, which means that all the new templates, over 500 updates, are all gone, as well as all my work, which included up to 1,000 new kits for The Football Kits of the World thread, as well as all of my research for school, including my independent research that I had been working on for 6 months now. Unfortunately I don't have money to replace the two, so I'm having to seriously cut all of my free time down to zero, to focus on school for my last year of college and work to replace them. I'm sorry, and I was really excited about unveiling them especially the new Umbro templates which can be seen here.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...