Paint Users Paradise 2.0

LEWJ

403 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread helpful for (specifically) paint users?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I was wondering if someone could make the 2011 Pittsburgh winter classic font... Thnx

LEWJ, I think you should delete all replies and create a new topic for discussion and requests.

Not a bad idea.

Initially I tried getting the thread locked, but then I realized that prohibited me from posting and editing the original post.

So I really can't shut off replies, and I have no way to delete them.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I can't seem to download JohnnyRfl's NFl Font Pack. Every time I try to download it the message says "The file link that you requested is not valid." Anybody else have the same problem?

I downloaded it again and works perectly. Try Again. If your problem persists,PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the pack.

Rugby template for Paint?

I'm just finishing up some, they'll be up by 10pm Thursday. :) I posted a England Rugby concept if you haven't seen it yet, it gives you an idea to what they look like.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=77700&pid=1453223&st=0entry1453223

Its taking a little longer than expected but I'm doing so many here is a list of of Kit manufacturers

Nike

Adidas

Reebok

ISC

Kooga

Canterbury

Under Armour

If you have a special request, please IM me, and do it as quick as you can.

Any news on the rest of the templates for the rugby?

I can't seem to download JohnnyRfl's NFl Font Pack. Every time I try to download it the message says "The file link that you requested is not valid." Anybody else have the same problem?

I downloaded it again and works perectly. Try Again. If your problem persists,PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the pack.

Still can't download it, and now even after finding the help guide for Personal Messenger I'm lost trying to access it by "select[ing] [my] username while logged in from the top corner of any page, and then press 'Messenger'"..... ugh!!! :cursing:

edit: my personal messenger was disabled somehow....SMH....sent you a pm with my email address included

Hey guys, first time posting but thanks for all the templates i've been using them for a while. However, what happened to the posts with the hockey pants and sock templates? They were really helpful, maybe he/she could post them again, or if someone has them...? Thanks guys.

First Post. Works Perfectly.

Hey guys, first time posting but thanks for all the templates i've been using them for a while. However, what happened to the posts with the hockey pants and sock templates? They were really helpful, maybe he/she could post them again, or if someone has them...? Thanks guys.

The one i'm talking about had the striping already on them, for example the 'yotes three stripe pant template along with the socks for them

The one i'm talking about had the striping already on them, for example the 'yotes three stripe pant template along with the socks for them

I've got the pants one but not the socks. I'll email them to LEWJ

Just a heads up that the WHL spoiler thing doesn't open.

alright thanks, it was doing that the other day but I figured it may just be my computer. I'll see what I can do.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Version 1.0 (in the graveyard) had AHL jerseys. Why none now?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17