Paint Users Paradise 2.0

LEWJ

403 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread helpful for (specifically) paint users?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know if it's been posted here already, but I just found this set of NHL templates that should prove useful. I think it has every Edge jersey. It even has retired jerseys.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't know if it's been posted here already, but I just found this set of NHL templates that should prove useful. I think it has every Edge jersey. It even has retired jerseys.

I've been thinking about sharing that link here, but they aren't terribly MS Paint compatible as you have to turn the TV numbers on a 45 degree angle, which obviously Paint can't do.

Yeah, I realize that's a problem but I know there are some people who use programs like GIMP in conjunction with Paint which should solve the problem.

Anyway, thanks for that site. You do a great job and it's been incredibly useful to me.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 1 month later...

Nice! Thanks man...

And for thise new jerseys, I have the template but I don't have my computer hooked up to the internet yet and just waiting to move. Once that is done, I'll get them posted, including the Winter Classic tops.

Nice! Thanks man...

And for thise new jerseys, I have the template but I don't have my computer hooked up to the internet yet and just waiting to move. Once that is done, I'll get them posted, including the Winter Classic tops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adapted from flake's soccer template here are the first rugby templates I've been able to make. Up first Kooga, blue is last years and green is from this year. I'm finished Adidas but need to figure out how to get Photobucket to not shrink them. The numbers are Adidas' rugby numbers and need to be shrunk to about 70%.

kooga2011.png

kooga2012.png

adidasrugbynumbers.png

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

The NHL listings should really be updated to reflect this season (Winnipeg jersey templates, Nashville home + road set, Toronto alternates, etc.).

I have those completed and I will post them around Tuesday. I will also post the winter classic jerseys as well as some new CHL ones for this season.

The NHL listings should really be updated to reflect this season (Winnipeg jersey templates, Nashville home + road set, Toronto alternates, etc.).

I have those completed and I will post them around Tuesday. I will also post the winter classic jerseys as well as some new CHL ones for this season.