MLB Uniform Concept

JY5000

Whoa never seen this many at once lol. A few things stand out, namely the green Mets set and the pinstriped Yankees cap. Unusual.

This painfully illustrates how much red and blue is in baseball right now. I wish more teams would be original.

And BTW kudos on the teal friendly Marlins set. My only gripe would be that "Florida" should still be on the road uni. Other than that not bad.

As an Orioles fan, I really like the orange Orioles jersey, but I think that should be worn at home. I think the road alternate should be a black jersey with the "Baltimore" script in orange.

I really like the teal Marlins alternate.

I also really like the gold Brewers jersey.

MLB has too many teams with unique colors that don't embrace those colors and instead embrace their boring/common colors, these teams are three prime examples.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa never seen this many at once lol. A few things stand out, namely the green Mets set and the pinstriped Yankees cap. Unusual.

This painfully illustrates how much red and blue is in baseball right now. I wish more teams would be original.

And BTW kudos on the teal friendly Marlins set. My only gripe would be that "Florida" should still be on the road uni. Other than that not bad.

The Green Mets are the St. Patrick uni's. Yankees do have throwbacks and should wear them some time

I'm not sure the D'Backs need 8 different uni combos, and I miss my Rockies in purple pinstripes, but you've got some great ideas in here. I adore that dark blue Mariners alt.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived