Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JY5000

MLB Uniform Concept

10 posts in this topic

I use Microsoft Paint and the templates from wikipedia (by the way who makes those). Enjoy

29ftpbc.png

2rxw6rp.png

2mqqi6s.png

2ur83o5.png

etd2xu.png

Someone discovered the paint bucket tool.

Whoa never seen this many at once lol. A few things stand out, namely the green Mets set and the pinstriped Yankees cap. Unusual.

This painfully illustrates how much red and blue is in baseball right now. I wish more teams would be original.

And BTW kudos on the teal friendly Marlins set. My only gripe would be that "Florida" should still be on the road uni. Other than that not bad.

LOVED IT!

But, I think you should add:

RED PIRATES JERSEY

GREEN RED SOX JERSEY

RED TWINS JERSEY

I don't want to sound too crazy, but I'd like to see an orange Marlins jersey.

As an Orioles fan, I really like the orange Orioles jersey, but I think that should be worn at home. I think the road alternate should be a black jersey with the "Baltimore" script in orange.

I really like the teal Marlins alternate.

I also really like the gold Brewers jersey.

MLB has too many teams with unique colors that don't embrace those colors and instead embrace their boring/common colors, these teams are three prime examples.

I'm just looking at the Brewers since I am a Brewers fan. Where is the retro alternate? And please use the Milwaukee script on the road jersey(s).

Whoa never seen this many at once lol. A few things stand out, namely the green Mets set and the pinstriped Yankees cap. Unusual.

This painfully illustrates how much red and blue is in baseball right now. I wish more teams would be original.

And BTW kudos on the teal friendly Marlins set. My only gripe would be that "Florida" should still be on the road uni. Other than that not bad.

The Green Mets are the St. Patrick uni's. Yankees do have throwbacks and should wear them some time

I like the brown and gold Padre uniforms. I'd like to see them go back to that color combination.

I'm not sure the D'Backs need 8 different uni combos, and I miss my Rockies in purple pinstripes, but you've got some great ideas in here. I adore that dark blue Mariners alt.