EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

I am glad you all liked the series. It feels good to know that others like my hard work. I don't do things half-a$sed and so I really tried to make this as good as possible.

@Magnus - about the divisions, it was difficult to make perfectly aligned divisions since I had so many teams up and down the eastern 1/4 of the country. The divisions aren't exactly perfect, you're right, and that is why there are some oddities like Cincinnati & Louisville, which are extremely close, being in different divisions, or Empire State (Buffalo) being in a division with coastal teams. I just gave that division the name "Coastal" because it seemed to make sense since 4/5 cities were near the coast, but its just a name. For Providence, which yes is on the coast, to be in that Coastal Division, it would mean jumping over the NYC teams. Those 5 teams (BRKLYN, L.I., MAN, CONN, PROV) are so packed together geographically, they have to be in the same division in my mind. But these things don't bother me, because in any real league, first priority is to find good marketes that will survive, and second, worry about how the teams line up divisionally, even if it's not perfect.

But anyway, it's not important. Just happy to have a final product that I'm mostly satisfied with.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not meaning to criticize some locations for teams, but if I owned them...

*St. Paul Stags to Grand Rapids

*Brooklyn Skyhawks to Pittsburgh

*Manhattan Mobsters to Newark

*D.C. Generals to St. Louis

*Salt Lake Owls suspend operations until further notice

*San Jose Conquistadors suspend operations until further notice

Don't be harsh with comments, and I left out Seattle and Kansas City because I think they will be the next 2 cities to get an NBA team. El Paso should be considered, with a 2.1 million CSA.

Well since someone was bumped it now I don't feel dumb for saying that I just came across this recently and I gotta say, this is some of the best work I've ever seen. Awesome logo designs and great jerseys. I hate most basketball jerseys because they're all boring but you've found a way to make them interesting and not just a cut and paste template with the same designs but different names.

• 9 months later...

So Jaha, how does doing that EBA 1970s sound?

I am surprised to see this bumped up after so long. I am guessing you maybe bumped it because you saw that I had gone back and edited some of the logos on page 51, as well as the EBA league logo, which was in need of an upgrade. I have no plans to do 1970s style logos, although it could be fun. Rather, I recently had the thought of expanding by six more teams (making it a 36 team league - putting teams in some of the larger non-NBA markets I didn't use such as St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, etc...) but when I looked back at some of the completed logos and jerseys, I thought some could be improved upon. So before I was able to do any expansion teams I went back and reworked some of the already completed teams, so that if I ever get around to making six more teams, this thread would already be ready to go. However, recently I have decided against expanding to six teams for the time being and work on other projects. If I do anything else with this in the near future, it will be to rebrand the Providence Waves, which is one of my least favorites.

I am surprised to see this bumped up after so long. I am guessing you maybe bumped it because you saw that I had gone back and edited some of the logos on page 51, as well as the EBA league logo, which was in need of an upgrade. I have no plans to do 1970s style logos, although it could be fun. Rather, I recently had the thought of expanding by six more teams (making it a 36 team league - putting teams in some of the larger non-NBA markets I didn't use such as St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, etc...) but when I looked back at some of the completed logos and jerseys, I thought some could be improved upon. So before I was able to do any expansion teams I went back and reworked some of the already completed teams, so that if I ever get around to making six more teams, this thread would already be ready to go. However, recently I have decided against expanding to six teams for the time being and work on other projects. If I do anything else with this in the near future, it will be to rebrand the Providence Waves, which is one of my least favorites.

I have a question...what happened to the courts and the third jerseys?

bYhYmxh.png

I have a question...what happened to the courts and the third jerseys?

I cleaned out my photobucket account, because lots of the files with the courts also had the first draft of the logos, and I felt no need to keep old files. What I might do is make a new template for the jerseys that will have the home, road, and the third jerseys on them, and put them up my deviantart page, as well as the courts.

• 1 year later...

I'm about to start a fantasy basketball league and for the league I would like to make jerseys and everything for each team. I am a beginner and have never tried this before and I was wondering if anyone could give me a good app, I can download to help me make my jerseys and logos

• 1 month later...

Archived