EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

-mcbannon and hugevolsfan, I went back to the jerseys and added a thunderbolt similar to the jerseys to make it more organic, but it ended up looking really really minor league and unecissarily over-the-top. There probably is a way to add bolts effectively, but I couldn't pull it off. So the jerseys changes here are less drastic, but still an improvement I think.

-GeoTheo, thanks for noticing the misnamed arena. I am reposting the court with "Center" changed to "Arena". It helps to have a local Iowan (if that is the correct word) to notice this.

-missouritigers and Geo- I didn't realize when making this that the head was kind of hidden in the ball, Undead also mentioned the same thing, but he said that he liked that the head was not obvious. My thinking when making this was that a thunderbird is not a real creature, so I took some liberties and made the bird somewhat mystical and abstract, focusing more on the style and thunderbolt aspect, and less on realistic bird features. The unintended result is that the bird features in the head are not as obvious as I thought. I could make changes, but most of the comments seem to like it as it is, and I don't know if I could make changes without losing that edgy quality. I guess what I am trying to say is that I'm okay with certain aspects of the logo being hidden/not obvious at first glance since thunderbirds aren't real.

-UniformJippeto - I made some jersey changes, and hopefully the new jerseys work. I like jerseys with a single thin stripe, inspired by Uconn's, and went with that on the latest update, since I honestly have zero new uniform ideas at this point.

-Griffinmarlins - The thought of making Conference logos and things like that has crossed my mind, but they probably would just be slight modifications to the league logo, so I don't know if I will get around to making them at this time. Maybe...

I really have appreciated all you guys' feedback throughout this whole project. I know the comments have helped make each team turn out better, so thanks for that!

The final presentation will likely come within the next week. I don't have photoshop so it won't be an amazing display, but I've been working on a simple clean wallpaper display, and it will be nice to get everything finally compiled in one spot.

THUNDERBIRDS_jerseys-1.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To get this whole league compiled together, I am now going to make a series of posts.

On this post below is the final divisional alignment. Some of you may notice that some of the names discussed earlier for the divisions, such as Metro and Golden, are now changed to more conventional geographical names. It just makes more sense this way.

Then, I will post each team individually (a division per post) with the primary logo and one secondary logo.

Lastly, I will post each team individually with their home and away jerseys. Many of the teams do have alternative uniforms, but not all of them do, so to keep the display consistent, I am just posting home and away jerseys.

EBA-Team-Logos-by-Division_zps798b8332.j

Archived