Nike Pro Combat - NFL

paynomind

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe this has gotten so huge! Somebody brought this up on my Bears site yesterday and it's getting entirely too much attention. This website produces amazing concepts weekly and yet for some reason this thing has blown up irrationally.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

just saw the uniforms on PTI. i just want to scream at them "THESE ARENT REAL!" but alas i cant but it disturbs me that they find these to be actuall nike propositions.

and both hosts agree that they liked them and thought nike definatly was incorporated in some way

maehl.png

When it comes to uniforms people who don't obsess over them are literally retarded. This board churns out fantastic concepts week after week that nobody ever finds. One flickr account with a collection of them and everybody thinks that the NFL is seriously going to adopt these ASAP. I just had to tell someone on facebook (he's posting the uniform of all his friends' respective teams on their walls and telling them that these are their new uniforms) that there is a 0% chance that these are actually going to show up on the field.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I believe 75 percent of these were done by ccfan95 of these boards. Go to the concepts section on page 9. They're under Nike Pro Combat Comes To The N.F.L. His bandwidth has been exceeded though. Someone bumped it up to the first page now. lol!

I actually really like the Patriots one that was shown to Belichick. It makes sense with their name, and is a hell of a lot better than their current dated piping-and-panels mess.

I was going to post "dennisbergan and Lights Out, eats your hearts out" as a joke. Wow.

just saw the uniforms on PTI. i just want to scream at them "THESE ARENT REAL!" but alas i cant but it disturbs me that they find these to be actuall nike propositions.

and both hosts agree that they liked them and thought nike definatly was incorporated in some way

Same with me. That was the first place I saw them today, and without even a second though, I knew they were fake. I could have almost guaranteed that a few came from here, and lo and behold, I was right on that too.

You almost don't realize how much this site does for you until you see things like this and can totally debunk 95% of the national media in an instant.

This little incident was fun I guess :D

And yea, the majority of those uniforms are a hot mess. There are a few that are definitely nice and I wouldn't mind seeing on the field, but in general, hot mess.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Even in a collection of fake, outlandish concept jerseys, the Browns remain relentlessly traditional. I love it.

By way, am I crazy, or did that Browns jersey show up as a concept for an Oregon State pro combat jersey (with black instead of brown, of course) about a year ago? I could've sworn Uniwatch had something with Oregon State getting an identity overhaul similar to what Nike did for Oregon, and those jerseys with the sleeve stripes on the undershirts were shown as a football prototype.

Archived