DeFrank's NFL Redesign

DeFrank

I like the Steelers uniforms. I agree with everyone about the things on the numbers. I like the idea of making the helmet yellow. I have always liked their yellow helmet.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so I will update the Steelers to remove the screws, and make the black jerseys have white numbers/NOB. After that I will most likely start the Pats. What do people think about making red the primary color again? For the jerseys at least.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Ok so I am getting photoshop very soon. So heres a poll question: Would you rather me spend time now converting all of my previous concepts into a nice new template? or just leave them like they are and start a new template for a new team straight away? or do you just not care? Vote please!

potd 10/20/12

Ok... Unfortunately my mom is being very slow with getting Photoshop. Apparently she has to) get some confirmation I'm student for the discount, so we have to wait a little while. So to keep this thread from dying I'll open a poll on the next team (Chargers, Pats, Broncos, or Other) and if you want, suggest ideas for the team you want. To start, I plan on going powder blue jerseys with the Bolts, red jerseys with the Patriots, and orange jerseys with the Broncos due to the apparent change in 2012. I might use the horse shield logo for the chargers, and I actually saw a great update of it a month or so ago, if I find it, I might ask the guy if I could use it. Pats would be the current logo, maybe updated colors/90's colors. Broncos... Current logo. its better than the D.

So. Patriots? Chargers? Broncos? Other (specify)? And ideas. Thanks.

potd 10/20/12

Hmm two teams that both. Have some improvement, I think if I was to do the eagles, I would 100% go kelly green. The lions new sets are pretty nice, but I can tweak around. I'm not a fan of their striping. But I LOVE the numbers. If either gets any more votes, yea I coud do em. Thanks for posting!

potd 10/20/12

Ok, so I just closed the poll. The Chargers won with 6 votes. I will do them next, but here is the deal. I have Adobe, I will download it today or tomorrow. But, I thought why not post my Redskins concepts on my favorite Redskins blog, Hogs Haven, which is a SportsBlog Nation blog. I did, and in all honesty, people LOVE them. Like, actually some people are telling me I should send them in. So, I am going to convert only the Redskins to the new template, along with maybe a couple tweaks and better execution on the helmet, etc. I also am going to make the helmet on the helmet template by davidson. So, I hope you all will be patient, and the Chargers will be started after I finish that. thanks

Edit

And I will put up the updated Redskins on this thread.

potd 10/20/12

removed helmet view 3. wasnt doin it for me. didnt add much and my execution was off. moseph, how did you create the feather. For view's 1 and 2, i literally copied a picture of the helmet and brushed over it. How did you do the side view, because if I could execute it right, I would like to make it better.

potd 10/20/12

Archived