The things you find on Google earth!

gueman

I like looking at small town football stadiums on Google Earth. Look what the Hazleton PA stadium had as a "logo". Once again I did not do anything to this photo. You can go to Google earth or maps and look for your self. :-)

HazletonPAstadium.png

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I like looking at small town football stadiums on Google Earth. Look what the Hazleton PA stadium had as a "logo". Once again I did not do anything to this photo. You can go to Google earth or maps and look for your self. :-)

HazletonPAstadium.png

Got a Whopper?

HazletonPAstadium.png

Amazing how close it is to Shaft Rd

Oh gosh...I've seen some of the craziest things on Google Earth. It actually managed to catch my sister sitting on her front porch...and when I showed her (at the time she didn't even know Google Earth existed), she damn near freaked out.

Having said that, the absolute funniest thing I've seen (and I wish I still had the screen capture) was on the north side of Pittsburgh, can't remember the exact neighborhood...but it caught two guys dressed in medieval garb simulating a sword fight. Full costume, in broad daylight...with no one else around.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oh gosh...I've seen some of the craziest things on Google Earth. It actually managed to catch my sister sitting on her front porch...and when I showed her (at the time she didn't even know Google Earth existed), she damn near freaked out.

Having said that, the absolute funniest thing I've seen (and I wish I still had the screen capture) was on the north side of Pittsburgh, can't remember the exact neighborhood...but it caught two guys dressed in medieval garb simulating a sword fight. Full costume, in broad daylight...with no one else around.

Funny you say that about your sister...just today I was looking at my brothers house and he is mowing the yard.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

HazletonPAstadium.png

Welcome to Herman-Giest Stadium... home of the Fightin' Favres. :P

CCSLC signature.png

They did that on purpose because they knew when the Street View car was going to be on their street.

1zgyd8w.jpg

HazletonPAstadium.png

Is...is that ej..j-j-j-j...aculate? Cum on, Hazleton.

Archived