ESPN U team specific logos

dwboiler

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found the one I posted because someone took a picture of it last year on Nunes Magician.

From what else I remember through lacrosse season that I couldn't find, but I can remember descriptively

-Virginia: Just a blue and orange U with a sword

-Maryland: Had a terripan shell with a head popping out. This was a pretty cool one

-Duke: Mascot head

-UNC: Had a ram on it, animal version not mascot head

-Rutgers: IIRC it was knight armor with a helmet on top

-Notre Dame: Green U with a leprechaun hat and a pot of gold and rainbow

-Cornell: Same as UCLA's it looks like but with red and black instead of blue and gold. The fur was a little lighter I think, too

-Princeton: Mascot head

-Johns Hopkins: The really crappy bird style as a blue jay

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Some one Post UM's. I wonder if they just copied the original U from UM or put Sebastian in there.

Actually, the one I saw was just palm trees. I think there might've been an ocean type thing underneath it too.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Finally, USF's logo becomes VERY useful!

I don't think the Bobcat one is TOO bad now that they've contorted every other mammal into an odd capital U shape. Now every time I see little critters running across campus I'm going to imagine them twisted into a U... I LOVE Wisconsin's. These are awesome.

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

Minnesota

dcweb_espnu_12.jpg

Isn't that a squirrel?

I think they are fantastic. Sure some of them aren't amazing but for the most part its a really cool unique thing they did. they are all animated as well.

That's cause Gophers are related to squirrels. They are both rodent-like creatures.

I know they are related but that literally looks like a picture of a squirrel...

Minnesota

dcweb_espnu_12.jpg

Isn't that a squirrel?

I think they are fantastic. Sure some of them aren't amazing but for the most part its a really cool unique thing they did. they are all animated as well.

That's cause Gophers are related to squirrels. They are both rodent-like creatures.

I know they are related but that literally looks like a picture of a squirrel...

Well this I totally thought when I saw that.

There's gotta be graphics for all of these somewhere. I even just saw one for Utah St on one of the screens going to commercial. If USU has one, there must be a lot of them. My favorite so far is Va Tech's.

Awesome, I've been trying to find that one! What did it look like? I assume it'd be a bull of some sort...

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I wonder what Arizona's will look like.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

There's gotta be graphics for all of these somewhere. I even just saw one for Utah St on one of the screens going to commercial. If USU has one, there must be a lot of them. My favorite so far is Va Tech's.

Awesome, I've been trying to find that one! What did it look like? I assume it'd be a bull of some sort...

Yeah, it was a white (or grey) bull with the ring in the nose.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived