Slogan Signatures, anyone?

aerodynamix

I want to disclose that I'm not a great graphic artist and I do not possess Inkscape. However, I do enjoy making graphics and signatures for folks...since I have plenty of time on my hands and I frequent this place rather frequently. Pretty much, it's a slogan accompanied by a team logo. So any team (as long as I can find graphics for them) with your favorite slogan, battle cry, what have you...I can definitely work on and create for you, the wonder CCSLC. So without further ado, here's a few examples:

First off, I have an example in Boise State. Now, initially it was to mean the 'changing' of membership of the Mountain West...but it could work well with the recent struggles of the non-AQs in gaining respect from the traditional powers and so forth.

BOISESTATE.png

Second is my home state team: Iowa. I grew up on them...where save for one week out of the year, you can root for both Iowa State and Iowa. But as I've moved to Texas, my homesickness has urged me to keep track of the Hawks like a...a hawk, so to speak. Hahaha.

IOWA.png

And lastly, there's a team that I've adopted as a favorite since moving down to Texas...which is TCU. This caters more to TCU's recent Rose Bowl berth.

TCUBCS-1.png

So...if there's any requests, comments, concerns, or critique, please let me know by replying to this. I aim to please. ^_^

Cool. Any chance of a Cincinnati Bearcats "Kellygate" sig?

You got it. I'll have it up tomorrow. :D

Could I get the Michigan Block M with "Hail to the Victors" as the slogan? Thanks!

Definitely. Gotta take care of my Big Ten fandom brethren, I reckon?

Is that TCU frog a concept logo? I have never seen that one it is much more wicked lookin than the frog i usually see for them

I believe so. There is a wallpaper out there that has this logo and a stylized 'TCU'. Like a new school TCU logo. I'll grab the pic and post it in my next post.

Cool idea, I like the anything that includes a slogan somehow. One of the things I like about pro-combat. I won't be requesting one only because the Hornets don't get a new sig until they stop sucking. That being said, I'm sure you'll be getting requests for these and thanks for the contribution!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived