Discovered the 1st BFBS

Jahgee

I was reading my college football encyclopedia and discovered for one, only one game, the Brown Bears of the Ivy League wore a black jersey, never again would they wear black jerseys

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

I was reading my encyclopedia of unnecessary threads and discovered that for one and only one thread, Jahgee of the 42 posts club, started an unnecessary thread about a black jersey... Never again would Jahgee start another thread about BFBS.

Another interesting fact, Jahgee does not know how to use a period. However, he does know how to use commas.

I was reading my encyclopedia of unnecessary threads and discovered that for one and only one thread, Jahgee of the 42 posts club, started an unnecessary thread about a black jersey... Never again would Jahgee start another thread about BFBS.

Another interesting fact, Jahgee does not know how to use a period. However, he does know how to use commas.

LMAO - Sorry Jahgee, I don't mean to be a prick, but that was a damn funny post. :)

He is afraid of periods all together. It's a wife/girlfriend problem. :P

What the crap does BFBS mean?

"Black For Black's Sake"; i.e. wearing black uniforms even though black isn't part of your team's color scheme, usually just because black uniforms look cooler/sell better than your regular color.

CCSLC signature.png

Well, he doesn't know all about commas, as evidenced by his comma splice between "jersey' and "never"; a semicolon would have sufficed.

Also, I will not mention that he should have used dashes and stated, "for one--and only one--game. . . "

Still, I like the idea and would enjoy seeing the first image.

GFB,

Why the hate? He posted something sports logo's/uniform related. I fail to see why you needed to lash out.

I got omnibus' comment, I lol'd.

Imagine if Wisconsin still did that today (give it out as an award), I think a black helmet would look good with the red motion W and red facemask.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived