Sports Teams 12 Days of Christmas

GriffinM6

On the first day of christmas my Steelers gave to me Pitt beating Cinncinati

On the 2nd day of Christmas my Steelers gave to me Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

on the 3rd day of x-mas my steelers gave to me Shaun Suisham kicking for 3,Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

on the 4th day of x-mas my steelers gave to me a win in OT,Shaun Suisham kicking for 3,Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

on the 5th day of x-mas my steelers gave to me 5 Big Ben TD's,a win in OT,Shaun Suisham kicking for 3,Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

on the 6th day of x-mas my steelers gave to me 6 SUPER BOWL TROPHIES!,5 Big Ben TD's,a win in OT,Shaun Suisham kicking for 3,Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

on the 7th day of x-mas my steelers gave to me 7 super bowl appearances,6 SUPER BOWL TROPHIES!,5 Big Ben TD's,a win in OT,Shaun Suisham kicking for 3,Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

on the 8th day of x-mas my steelers gavee to me 8 reicevers catching,7 super bowl appearances,6 SUPER BOWL TROPHIES!,5 Big Ben TD's,a win in OT,Shaun Suisham kicking for 3,Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

on the 9th day of x-mas my steelers gave to me 9 pro bowlers starting,8 reicevers catching,7 super bowl appearances,6 SUPER BOWL TROPHIES!,5 Big Ben TD's,a win in OT,Shaun Suisham kicking for 3,Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Let's finish

on the 10th day of christmas mt steelers gave to me 10 HOF inductee's(not really there's more)9 pro bowlers starting,8 reicevers catching,7 super bowl appearances,6 SUPER BOWL TROPHIES!,5 Big Ben TD's,a win in OT,Shaun Suisham kicking for 3,Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

on the 11th day of x-mas my steelers gave to me our 11th win on 12/19,10 HOF inductee's(not really there's more)9 pro bowlers starting,8 reicevers catching,7 super bowl appearances,6 SUPER BOWL TROPHIES!,5 Big Ben TD's,a win in OT,Shaun Suisham kicking for 3,Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

on the 12th day of x-mas my steelers gave to me 12 Mike Wallace RC's,11th win on 12/19,10 HOF inductee's(not really there's more)9 pro bowlers starting,8 reicevers catching,7 super bowl appearances,6 SUPER BOWL TROPHIES!,5 Big Ben TD's,a win in OT,Shaun Suisham kicking for 3,Tomlin "sayin go for two"!and Pitt beating Cinncinati

finally done,OK sure it didn't turn out like I thought it would,but it's fine the way it is.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

On the First Amendment of the Constitution, the Founding Fathers gave to me...

The freedom to hate the Steelers!

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Screw this topic graveyard it.

are you saying we should screw the topic in the graveyard? just want some clarification. :therock:

:shocked:

Went down to the cemetery...

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived