Toronto Maple Leafs Rebrand

Goallinedesign

Welcome to the 'hood, Gambro! The jerseys look good.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I could get on board with those uniform designs, except for the black one. I could see some potential in the leaf in circle logo as a secondary maybe, but the primary doesn't work for me at all. I like the addition of silver. I'm not one of those Leafs traditionalists who wants them to stay just blue and white. I think a shade of lighter blue like the Marlies use would be nice too, maybe worth a shot for your concept.

Good work for a first post, and impressive for PowerPoint!

I really like that alt. The leaves on it are a bold move and I think that's what sells that jersey. Very cool indeed, and welcome to the boards.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

lots of practice i guess. i was able to make most of the features from an authentic jersey using nothing but power point. almost everything but the logos (nnhl shield, rbk tags, etc.) were made using power point. if i get around to it i will post a tutorial with screen shots and video and stuff. It is pretty complex but once you learn it, its easy.

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

You sure jumped into the deep end by starting your CCSLC "career" with one of the most difficult teams to rebrand, IMO, but you've done a great job. I also agree that the shoulder logo makes a much better primary.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Knowing this is your first concept, I'll give you kudos for at least giving it a shot.

This isn't his first concept. It's his 387th (or something like that) Not bad for a 14-year old

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived