NFL Pro Combat Concepts

TJed73

and the saints (a repost from an earlier post of mine)

the sleeves are meant to look like wrought iron and the piping up the entire uniform is green-gold-purple

HOME

saintshome

AWAY

saintsroad

K so these are good but maybe tone down the sleeves a little and try adding more gold to the jersey. And play with the number font a little get creative bro

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

I know you worked hard and I'd hate to be a jerk....but....well I hope to god that none of these actually show up on the field! I did like the eyes on the Panthers uniforms a lot. The bucs was hideous. The Steelers, terrible numbers. The Vikings...they need a complete redesign anyways, this concept is too similar to what they have...which is bad. I'm a Bears fan, its too busy if you add the Bear head to it, and the GSH shouldn't be touched unless its removed.

I know you worked hard and I'd hate to be a jerk....but....well I hope to god that none of these actually show up on the field! I did like the eyes on the Panthers uniforms a lot. The bucs was hideous. The Steelers, terrible numbers. The Vikings...they need a complete redesign anyways, this concept is too similar to what they have...which is bad. I'm a Bears fan, its too busy if you add the Bear head to it, and the GSH shouldn't be touched unless its removed.

I respect your opinion...criticism is welcome. I look back on some of those that i did a couple years ago and i wonder what i was thinking (the bucs). Thanks for taking a look at my stuff though.

As a Browns fan, I can't, and don't want to, imagine much change in the uniforms. What I did was I replicated the uniforms the Browns wore the last time they won a championship (1964). While it may not look like much has changed, there are a few differences. I made the pant stripes smaller, the way they were up until 1995. Also in place of the AL patch they've had on the sleeves for the past decade, I placed some logos. On the home uniform, I added the dawg logo in honor of the loyal fan base. On the road uniform, I added the Brownie logo in honor of the tradition of the franchise (they wore white when they won in 1964). I also brought the orange pants back into the mix so that they can have two more uni combo

jedrzejekbrownshome_zps61fb31ef.jpg

jedrzejekbrownsaway_zps980c97ad.jpg

jedrzejekbrownspants_zps5e56a32e.jpg

The panthers look great. A good combination of classic and modern.

I don't like the logos on the Browns. I understand what they stand for, but they just look tacked on, and don't look very consistent with the rest of the uniform. They also tend to get lost in the stripes.

I would also like to note that the collar designs for the Lions is absolutely amazing in every way shape or form!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry TJed73, The Browns uniforms don't look cool at all. My Vikings need a gold uniform as an alt can you please do one for me?

I can work on a vikings update. They probably wont be exactly the same as I did those concepts almost 2 years ago, but the basic premise should stay the same.

Love the Patriots concept, although I like it better as an alternate than as a primary. I have always wanted to see a modernized red jersey for the Pats, and love the white helmet as well. The script on the chest is GENIUS, by the way.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived