nash61

Potato Chips

71 posts in this topic

Cool Ranch Doritos along with Chili Cheese Lime (no longer here in Canada). If it has to be potato then Salt and Vinegar are the best choice.

This is probably one of the best flavours ever:

2780062235_147f387124.jpg?v=0

GRAVY CHIPS!

The Peoples Chip.... started out as a jocular conversation on a radio show, until a listener called in saying they worked for Smiths....

I believe they gave Hillary Clinton the last bag of Gravy Chips (two years out of date) as a present when she visited Melbourne last year.

Not a big deal Canada still has Chips N' Gravy, Dill Pickle, Ketchup. The most recent monstrosity was Doritos' Cheeseburger Chips. Tastes just like a freekin' burger!

This is probably one of the best flavours ever:

2780062235_147f387124.jpg?v=0

GRAVY CHIPS!

The Peoples Chip.... started out as a jocular conversation on a radio show, until a listener called in saying they worked for Smiths....

I believe they gave Hillary Clinton the last bag of Gravy Chips (two years out of date) as a present when she visited Melbourne last year.

I remember those! Those were the best chips ever! Do you remember those ones they had out as a novelty like Australian hotdog flavour and british lamb and mint sauce.

Anyone remember O'Ryan's Sour Cream and Onion? The greatest.

50354_8709064106_1484799_n.jpg

Used to eat them with Crystal Pepsi at hockey tournaments.

Also, if you go to Asia, there's all kinds of funkiness going on over there with potato chips. In Korea, Lay's had a squid flavour, a whole bunch of different fish flavours which all tasted the same as far as I could tell, and fruit-flavours as well. Here's a bag a blueberry from China. Korea had grape and orange chips, but I can't find any pics of those. They were all terrible.

IMG_0208.JPG

And, these are delicious if you're in the right mood.

tumblr_kvfd6iwSm81qzzd6io1_400.jpg

Well these aren't "potato" chips, but I guess we're just listing chips now, so here are my other favourites...

tostitos-restaurant-style-tortilla-chips-1.gif

sunchips1.jpg

DORITOS_Spicy_Nacho.gif

DORITOS_COOL_RANCH_.gif

Also, does anyone remember Tostitos Gold? Man those were great. Sucks that they discontinued them.

MEDIUM_8a78c6e02140d931012142972d0551ec.jpg

Miss-Vickies-Smokehouse-BBQ-Chips.jpg

That's all. (Simply Sea Salt is a close 2nd...)

Miss Vickie's are the greatest, Drew22 and Ice_Cap seem to agree...

Not a huge potato chip fan, but I eat them from time to time. I've liked every flavor I've ever had...but I've always wondered what the deal was with:

MUNCHOS_Regular_Potato_Crisps.gif

Munchos. They're always hidden amongst the other chips. I've never seen them in flavors. They're like the forgotten stepson of potato chips. The packaging as been the same ever since I can remember (at least 20 years). I used to love them. Then, sometime in elementary school, I ate a bag and was making Muncho sacrifices to the porcelain god in 15 minutes. Never again.

Had those tonight.

Disgusting.

How are they still in existence? & they're made by Frito-Lay, which was extremely surprising to me.

I love General Tao chicken with a passion. But I don't feel what was the need for making it into a chip flavor. I tried them somewhere and it's nothing special.

390_PC_General_Tao_Chicken_Chips_-_(EN)_-_(500x500).jpg