All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Silent Wind of Doom

Sorry, Kevin W. I still need a little bit more time to work on yours. I have everyone else, though.

One other thing. I'd originally planned to only have football National Championships, so if the champ had won a bowl in the age before the crystal football, I just displayed the trophy. However, I am getting more and more requests for non-championship bowl-winners, so I needed a lil' something extra to denote championships. As such, I've not introduced a pennant over the trophy with "NC" on it, showing your team's accomplishment of becoming the National Champ. I'm going to add these to all the sigs I've previously done, and going to post them all in the next post.

Also, MBurmy, I messed up on yours. I changed the years on the pennants, but for some reason they didn't save. I'm reposting yours too.

Peter Nincompoop:

vgplon.jpg

DJR

sy338w.jpg

Whoo. It often takes a bit to get a logo looking right. This time, I got it right right away, but it was friggin' huge. It was twice the size of everything else. It took a while to get it down to this size, and it's still pretty big. I could have done the WF, but I liked the deacon face, and knew this would be more recognizable.

sportsfan0518:

20jo1nb.jpg

Another new trophy: the ABA trophy. There was one black and white picture, and that's all I have, so I hope it's accurate. I got the ball and rim aspect of the Nets logo, but that was all I could do. I think I got it looking good, though. Lemme know if you want any changes.

bkknight95:

k3654y.jpg

Thank you for telling me. Like, 15 universities come up in Wikipedia when you put in BSU, and I probably would have done Ball State.

I would love to have the Canadiens cups in my sig, but with the Yankees I doubt it would come in under the size limit.

RAIDERNATION:

Here's the thing... I could not find any images of the Copper or Citrus Bowl trophies. If you can find them somewhere, show them and I can take care of the rest of the bowls. Here's the version with only the National Championships for you to use in the meantime.

osuybo.jpg

Griffinmarlins:

11jsrkh.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Kevin W. I still need a little bit more time to work on yours. I have everyone else, though.

No rush. I've given you quite a bit of work to do so I don't expect it to be done right away.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Here's the updated version of your guys' sigs with the new National Championship banner to distinguish your team's championships from other bowl winners.

erict22:

30ddq2c.jpg

Jahgee:

3169gqr.jpg

northdakota:

2mwfrsl.jpg

RyanMcD29:

1on4no.jpg

The Golden One:

24bjfom.jpg

That's right, another iteration of the Golden One sig. LOL

XCWARRIOR:

b3wrqp.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

sportsfan0518:

20jo1nb.jpg

Another new trophy: the ABA trophy. There was one black and white picture, and that's all I have, so I hope it's accurate. I got the ball and rim aspect of the Nets logo, but that was all I could do. I think I got it looking good, though. Lemme know if you want any changes.

Two little changes, can you switch the Mets and the Devils and here is a good Nets logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/6/215/full/806.gif If you can do that thank you so much!! And sorry for the ABA trophy issue.

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

I don't know if you have/need icons like this, but since I requested Arizona's baseball and softball championships in addition to their basketball championship, I went ahead and drew up a baseball, softball and basketball for you to use if you need them to differentiate the titles.

563db431.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

No rush. I've given you quite a bit of work to do so I don't expect it to be done right away.

It is already ginourmous without the additional Arizona championships. This is what I have so far. I don't know if this is beyond the image limit or not, though. See if it works in your sig.

208gok2.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

It is already ginourmous without the additional Arizona championships. This is what I have so far. I don't know if this is beyond the image limit or not, though. See if it works in your sig.

208gok2.jpg

Maybe stack it in two rows?

Here's the updated version of your guys' sigs with the new National Championship banner to distinguish your team's championships from other bowl winners.

The Golden One:

24bjfom.jpg

That's right, another iteration of the Golden One sig. LOL

haha and this time I didn't even have to ask for it ;)

How about a two sec update? Could you make the Pistons more of a red than pink. Could you also just copy the A's 88 and 90 al championships from radiernation's.

edit: hmm if not too much maybe the Detroit Tigers world championships first. Just think it would look good to have dark colors on both end of the sig.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Actually, SWoD, just go ahead and take out the divisional stuff for the pro teams. That should free up a lot of space for the Arizona ones.

I'm in need of a good signature. If it's possible, could you make one with some of the following?

Texas Rangers AL West Champions 1996

Texas Rangers AL West Champions 1998

Texas Rangers AL West Champions 1999

Texas Rangers American League Champions 2010

Dallas Stars Stanley Cup 1999

Dallas Stars Western Conference Champions 2000

Dallas Cowboys NFC Champions 1970

Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl 1971

Dallas Cowboys NFC Champions 1975

Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl 1977

Dallas Cowboys NFC Champions 1978

Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl 1992

Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl 1993

Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl 1995

Dallas Burn 1997 US Open Cup Champions

FC Dallas 2006 MLS Champions

I'll request a few. And, please, take your time.

• Chicago Cubs 1907 and 1908
  • Chicago Bears 1986 and 2011 :cry:
  • Chicago Bulls 1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, and 1998.
  • Chicago Black Hawks 1934, 1938, and 1961.
  • Chicago Blackhawks 2010.
  • Cincinnati Men's Basketball 1961 and 1962.

Thanks in advance!

25yzwqg.png

Sox.

Archived