Ottawa Lumberjacks

neo_prankster

Awesome.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

id like to see the logo bigger. from what i can see of it here, his arms seem way too thick at the wrists. his hat also looks a bit odd. I cant tell what kind of hat it is. i do like the idea of fitting the lumberjack inside the maple leaf and once you tweak these things, it will be better.

Here's the Logo detail

Ottawa_Lumberjacks_logo_by_NeoPrankster.png

The leaf is really only there to tie in the city with the team.

Balck beanie and a tartan type shirt would be awesome.

I think you mean a toque and a Kenora dinner jacket.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I thinks toque is a Candian word. I just learned that word like a month ago when I was talking to some Canadians. and even in the States some place say Beanie and I say stocking cap. so it depends on where your from.

I thinks toque is a Candian word. I just learned that word like a month ago when I was talking to some Canadians. and even in the States some place say Beanie and I say stocking cap. so it depends on where your from.

Australia and we say beanie.

And we also call the tartan Shirt a Lumber Jacket or a bogans dinner shirt. cool hey.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

I like it. It'd be sure to get Ottawa CFL fans "jacked" up.

Yeah, but just like any other expansion team, it'll probably a year or two before they would really chop down the likes of the Argos, Als and Ti-Cats among others.

And also, the Ottawa fans have to hope that the team doesn't get sold to Bernie and Lonnie Gooberman.

Australia and we say beanie.

And we also call the tartan Shirt a Lumber Jacket or a bogans dinner shirt. cool hey.

This thread suddenly turned into a lesson on culture. Im learnding :)

Good work neo are these colours set in stone?

I'd love to see a red jersey. just saying.

Yes, the colors are set in stone. These were the colors of the old Rough Riders and Renegades:

2CE083D425BB3752031D150E5C249.jpg

ottawa.jpg

That second set is better than the first i don't like the Silver grey.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived