Awful Logo Design Art

IceCap

Who are they kidding? That Atlanta bull :censored: logo is timeless.

In Lights Out's mind, perhaps.

I kid, I kid :P

Another article by the same guy which also deals with design. Again may not be safe for work.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18741_the-evolution-fictional-characters-by-medium-5Bcomic5D.html

Its so true about band logo's

1) Aw sweet the bands familiar good stuff:

220px-Ridethelightning.jpg

2) WTF they sound different and look different! (Even tho I do like the loads lol)

metallica+load+album+cover+picture.jpg

3)Wh-what is this? Clearly the worst album they could put out! (Yea I do think St Anger was their worst effort)

46090.jpg

4) Whew! They are back to kickin ass!

315.death.magnetic.080508.jpg

St. Anger is like the Highlander 2 of Metallica. it never happened. it was all a dream.

Or Rocky 5.

Exactly. They hardly ever play anything from it at shows now. I went to the Big 4 show in Prague last summer and it was all old stuff or Death Magnetic.

St. Anger is like the Highlander 2 of Metallica. it never happened. it was all a dream.

Or Rocky 5.

Exactly. They hardly ever play anything from it at shows now. I went to the Big 4 show in Prague last summer and it was all old stuff or Death Magnetic.

color me jelly. excited they're doin it in Cali this year though \m/

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Or Rocky 5.

color me jelly. excited they're doin it in Cali this year though \m/

It was a 4 hour train ride from Berlin...how could I have not done it?

Archived