Bmac's MLB

Bmac

I love this concept! Definitely the best Braves concept I've seen on the boards, my favorite part is the retro inspired home.

My only suggestions would be to replace the Navy uni you made with a retro Navy uni, and like someone said before to just use the blue crown red bill hat for the regular set.

The Diamondbacks look great also!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would use that tomahawk 'A' as the home and road sleeve patch since the one you have is already on the cap. I think it's pretty solid. This is coming from a Braves fan that thinks they have one of the best uniforms in baseball.

I love the solid navy hat for Atlanta in real life, so I say keep it. Only change would be to make the buttons red on the home and road hats (instead of white). Great job with the red alternate (the white script looks great) and the faux-back looks great as well. Don't mind the sleeve patches, and jayjackson has a good idea with the tomahawk-A, but the Braves are one of the few teams that look good without a sleeve patch. Their current look is that good.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I agree that the red bill has to be used with every jersey. When a team has as great looking a hat as Atlanta does, they need to wear it as often as possible.

I'd also change the sleeve logo to the tomahawk A. It's a bit too much for the hat, but it works for the sleeve because it does a good job of encapsulating the Braves' identity.

Here is one more update. I fixed the button on the hats and removed the sleeve patch. The seemed redundant with the hat, and the A/tomahawk logo would have meant to tomahawks on the jersey, another redundancy. So I just dropped it all together, going back to the way they have it for real. I did leave the patches on the alternate jerseys, though, it separates them a little more from the regular home and navy.

BravesHome1.pngBravesRoad2.png

BravesAlt6.pngBravesAlt5.png

BravesAlt3.pngBravesAlt4.png

BravesBP.png

Not really digging the "Braves" script on the sleeve. Just different, I guess.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Baltimore Orioles

The O's current unis are great. I really like the changes they made a few years ago. But I still feel there is room for improvement. For starters, the oriole logo is way underrated, IMO. I kept that on the hat and added to the sleeve. The home, road, and black alternate are pretty much the same, with a few minor changes. I added an orange alternate and a white sleeveless alternate, a nod to the past. Included is a multicolored hat and alternate helmet. The BP uniform uses the O's logo.

OriolesHome.pngOriolesRoad.png

OriolesAlt1.pngOriolesAlt2.png

OriolesAlt3.pngOriolesBP.png

Only change is that I would put this guy on the BP caps.

8gwv5vpgjsq8fox4fjsl4p54f.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived