Searching for your 'whale'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got one of my 'whales" created!!!

130420114317-1.jpg

The Oklahoma City Barons Durant jersey is next!!!

baronskt4.jpg

Wait, there's a place you can get these created, all authentic and nice-like? Where can you do this? I have an idea or two...

Indeed. The Cavs pics aren't 100% finished. If you have ideas, sent me a private message.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Blue Peter Pondra jersey from the 90's...

81875304.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54841FD6061921BE520E6EE6D3494FC00F0BEB04076DCB03A3A

Who is this "Peter Pondra" you speak of? I've got that blue jersey, found one in Colorado for 30 bucks, just gotta get up the want to get it customized for BONDRA.

I think my white whale would be a Detroit Vipers jersey from the year of the lockout when Peter BONDRA played for them (sorry DC that bugs the hell out of me). I know a board member here got a hold of one and decided to rub it in to me, bastard. (You know who you are!)

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I like having game used jerseys and I really wwould like to have a game used texas jersey. The normal ones:1734_2.jpg

Or even more this pro combat jersey:

Texas_Royal_uniform_1.jpg

Like these?

Found a way to get my 'whale' as described in my earlier post. During a Google image search I ran across something I'd missed in the Uni Watch blog...a guy who made his own '67 Saints jersey (scroll down to 'DIY Saints 1967 Jersey'). Looks damn sweet, too:

The real deal:

KILMER0001_2011011086.gif

The guy's handiwork:

4896472112_f57d17acbd_o.jpg

I'll be looking into making one of those.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

my white whales...I figure I'm only gonna list some of the more prominent ones...

Orlando Thunder lime green

LV Outlaws #30 He Hate Me

original Iowa Barnstormers black

New York CityHawks road gold...yeh, the team itself sucked, but they had sweet unis

Toronto Argonauts...either the double-boatmans Flutie wore or the 95 version with the boatman on the front, a la the 95-97 WLAF

91-92 or 97 London Monarchs blue

98 Rhein Fire maroon or white

98 Amsterdam Admirals navy #33 Brent Moss

Memphis Maniax white #33 Brent Moss

96-97 Mets road BP (the one with the gray NEW YORK) #0 Rey Ordonez

Wizards alt gold #3 Caron Butler

mid 90s Grambling football

early/mid 90s Milwaukee Admirals blues

late 90s/early 2000s Milwaukee Admirals red

96-99 Columbus Crew black

mid 90s US soccer powder blue

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Now there is a whale. Spectacular jersey!

I remember watching that game too.

The only one I know of is located inside the arena in a display case along with other pieces from our team history.

But man, I'd love to own one of those.

bufg.png

Now there is a whale. Spectacular jersey!

I remember watching that game too.

The only one I know of is located inside the arena in a display case along with other pieces from our team history.

But man, I'd love to own one of those.

I realize they never made those jerseys for sale only the game worns exist, but if you want your own version,that's a pretty easy jersey to replicate using a blank Sabres jersey and the font from that jersey on the front. You could pull it off for under $60. Even the picture is of JeffBs (spyboy) personal collection and he had it made up.

SEAsig.png

Also on ebay right now but I refuse to pay that much:

My link

My link

Those seem like very reasonable prices.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

My next whale is not a jersey. As a fan of Ohio State and a fan of rugby shirts, I've always wanted the exact shirt that Brutus wears.

brutus.jpg

I need it.

220px-Brutus_in_TX_2006.JPG

Here's a link to the rugby shirt he wears. All you have to do is just get "BRUTUS" sewn on. Go for it!

OSU Store

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Archived