Searching for your 'whale'

WHOA!

Icethetics

Looking for a serious jersey collector wanting to add the Predators' unused white jersey to their collection. Email me at icethetics@gmail.com. (I will not reply to comments.)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a whale in the truest sense but I finally added a Green Wild jersey to the collection. $25 including shipping!

If it's an XL, I hate you.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Just got my Coyotes "Peyotes" green third in the mail via eBay. $20 shipped, best clothing purchase ever!

fctf1y.jpg

Notice this one has the purple line dividing the scene and the green, a line that didn't exist in the real jerseys. Also the collar is different than the real one. I wonder how these errors were made by Starter.

I've been always looking for the TB Lightning blu estorm alt jersey from the 90's. I almost bought one in 1998, but passed on it and I hate my decision to this day.

If anyone finds one for a reasonable price size XXL, please PM me.

41-90149-F.jpg

new in 7 3/8. How I can't find it i have no idea

I forgot what size my head is (7 3/4th's, I think), but I found this exact hat at an AJ Wright about a year or so ago.

I've been always looking for the TB Lightning blu estorm alt jersey from the 90's. I almost bought one in 1998, but passed on it and I hate my decision to this day.

If anyone finds one for a reasonable price size XXL, please PM me.

I've got that exact jersey, size 2XL and all. Replica, I believe.

Catch me on a day where I'm feeling punchy, name your asking price.

:censored:ing eBay Shipping pirates. i found a blue caps jersey (I've been looking for one for ages.) and this guy is selling it for $16.99 and the shipping is $23.00 alone. who the hell makes the shipping cost more than the actual item itself? the guy lives in the same damn city as me and he is STILL going to charge me the 23 dollar shipping regardless of my location. i talked to the guy and asked if we could meet up somewhere instead of burning me an extra 23 bucks. i offered him 30 bucks total in cash if we were to meet up AND HE STILL SAID NO! he refuses to meet up and he only wants to be paid via Paypal.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

:censored:ing eBay Shipping pirates. i found a blue caps jersey (I've been looking for one for ages.) and this guy is selling it for $16.99 and the shipping is $23.00 alone. who the hell makes the shipping cost more than the actual item itself? the guy lives in the same damn city as me and he is STILL going to charge me the 23 dollar shipping regardless of my location. i talked to the guy and asked if we could meet up somewhere instead of burning me an extra 23 bucks. i offered him 30 bucks total in cash if we were to meet up AND HE STILL SAID NO! he refuses to meet up and he only wants to be paid via Paypal.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the bull :censored: that is EBay. Thank God, I decided to finally get rid of my account on Amazon and EBay a long time ago. It was ridiculous shipping prices and scam artists that turned me off.

That's because he's overcharging for shipping. Pay him what he wants, then open up a dispute with paypal that the shipping charges are excessive. Worst comes to worse you can fight it out in your driveway/

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Just got my Coyotes "Peyotes" green third in the mail via eBay. $20 shipped, best clothing purchase ever!

fctf1y.jpg

Notice this one has the purple line dividing the scene and the green, a line that didn't exist in the real jerseys. Also the collar is different than the real one. I wonder how these errors were made by Starter.

You just answered your own question my friend ^_^

Here is an AUTHENTIC new york islanders FISHERMAN jersey but with the classic logo FOR ONLY 94.26 FFS but it's a size 46. i would be all over it with it being my size but even though its real dirt cheap for an authentic , its still out of my price range. DAMN YOU SAVE-ON-FOODS FOR GIVING ME NO HOURS AT THIS TIME!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-PRO-HOCKEY-JERSEY-NY-ISLANDERS-CCM-L-XL-25TH-ANNIV-/230642562237?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35b35e34bd#ht_902wt_1139

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

08f9f1ff-b955-498f-a0a9-fef434820a80.jpg

Not a jersey, but a hat. Unless someone decides to make these again, im SOL...

Ladies, Gentlemen, CCSLC Brethren, the search is complete! I was like a kid on Christmas morning earlier this evening when i arrived at the ballpark to see them selling these hats. They were a little pricy, but hey. Thats the sacrifices you have to make for a whale! I was not about to let this opportunity slip away!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Archived