Searching for your 'whale'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kstevenswhitelibnyrovergb0.jpg

I'd be content with a blue, but the white would be the ultimate.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

kstevenswhitelibnyrovergb0.jpg

I'd be content with a blue, but the white would be the ultimate.

Agreed! Been looking for one of these forever! The white version in particular is such a nice jersey. Unfortunatly they were only worn for one season.

The Capitals had a unused black, silver, and red design that they almost switched to in the early 2000's... I've only seen a drawing of the concept (it used to be on this site actually, but it's gone now). So a real life photo of the uniform would be cool to see, let alone buy one (Although 99% of people would have no idea what it is)

90758391980.gif

The Capitals had a unused black, silver, and red design that they almost switched to in the early 2000's... I've only seen a drawing of the concept (it used to be on this site actually, but it's gone now). So a real life photo of the uniform would be cool to see, let alone buy one (Although 99% of people would have no idea what it is)

As far as I know, they made a logo set, but never actually produced any jerseys.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Mine is a Big Country Reeves jersey. They show up on eBay from time to time so I should be able to pick one up for a decent price fairly soon.

0405_1_crop_340x234.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

not any particular name or number but i reallllllyyy want one of these

17_KnightsR_f.JPG

Make me an offer.

My "white whale" is a neon green WLAF Orlando Thunder jersey. I've seen a few on eBay over the years, but always get outbid.

You and me both... the only ones I've seen lately are game used, and over $500. I actually hung out with Kerwin Bell WAAAAAY back in the day, and would love to get my hands on what he called "slime lime jerseys".

Also, I think you can find Knights jerseys fairly often on eBay. One of these days I'll get one for my Atlanta collection.

I've never seen the shorts from these hardwood classics ( I absolutely love the logo). I think its because nobody owns the rights to produce the hardwood classics shorts, only the jerseys. this means, there are no shorts for me. Unless.................any of you guys know a way

Hardwood_Classic_1_mediumJPG.jpg

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived