2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how people overreact to what happens in game 1 of a series. I'm not going to say it means nothing, but I've seen many teams win game one and loose the series game 3 is the game that starts telling you things and who's starting to get and edge and how far the series will go. Games 1 and 2 are games to feel each other out and then the team that makes the adjustments in game 3 usually does well.

Yeah, exactly. Philly went down 0-3 and came back against Boston. I'm not sweating yet.

Puckguy Suicide Watch Level - LOW

Especially since he got himself some prolonged postgame face time on FSN.

That's not possible. He told me he didn't go :therock:

Also, would it be too much to ask some of you asshats to stop with the dark, tired, and downright stupid "suicide watch" memes?

Pretty intense game last night, the pavilion was going insane last night. Hoping game 2 is another good contest.

Yesterday was refreshing, I got to watch some good tough hockey. Maybe it'll make up for that tonight when I watch the Blackhawks play their soft, uninspired hockey.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Also, would it be too much to ask some of you asshats to stop with the dark, tired, and downright stupid "suicide watch" memes?

IronChefShark Suicide Watch Level - REGRETTABLY LOW

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

IronChefShark Suicide Watch Level - REGRETTABLY LOW

POTD nominee?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Puckguy Suicide Watch Level - LOW

Especially since he got himself some prolonged postgame face time on FSN.

That's not possible. He told me he didn't go :therock:

He must have a doppelgänger in the Bay Area then, because although I haven't met him in person, the guy looked just like him. He was wearing a black Pavelski jersey if I remember correctly...

VmWIn6B.png

Blackhawks gotta be the softest team in the playoffs. No emotion, no physicality, no pursuit. Just a bunch of tired sallies wearing tutus. Vancouver is almost being nice by keeping it close, it seems like they're pacing themselves with the realization of how bad the Hawks are compared to last year.

twitter

Archived