College FB Equipment Trucks

GeauxColonels

I don't know if Arizona's still looks like this, but here's what they used for the Holiday Bowl. It's quite boring.

df83e453.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Wyoming's, but Ohio State wins so far...

And how is it that I can't see "Roll Tide" on Alabama's trailer? I guess it's got to be on the back.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

IMG_4552.jpg

Is that the current truck for Oregon?

First thing to cross my mind when I saw that Oregon truck was "No way that's what they still use". Very shocked Oregon would have something so non-Oregon Nike-ified.

Yep, that has far too much green on it. It needs more gray and black.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I feel similarly, but Donald looks pretty bad-azz, and besides, the side panels are covered there. Maybe when they pull in to the stadium those canvases come off and it looks like a Nike-green-and-yellow Michael Bay film on the sides.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Maybe when they pull in to the stadium those canvases come off and it looks like a Nike-green-and-yellow Michael Bay film on the sides.

:lol:

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

"The trucks are on its way."

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived