polish football feration new logo

microdragon

An update was probably needed, especially with Poland co-hosting Euro 2012 though. The style of this looks way too "FIFA" to me for lack of a better term. It looks like what you'd see from a World Cup logo. I think it's something that could look dated pretty quickly. With that being said, I still like the logo but think they could have done something better. And I'll almost certainly be getting a shirt with this on it next year.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I like it, but it does looks a lot like Israel and Ireland's crests.

200px-Israel_football_association.svg.png200px-FAI-Logo.svg.png

same designer for all three?

I hadn't seen that new Israel crest. Holy ripoff Batman!

Old v. New:

2056vbd.pngPZPN+logo+2011.png

Huge update. I love the gold treatment.

Agreed. The old logo looked kind of "off." The eagle certainly didn't evoke the Polish eagle to me. The new one does. It does look a little like Ireland's, but in the sense that it's done in the same aesthetic, rather then being a complete ripoff, like Israel's.

Would like to see it in flat colors better than the gradient, but that is extremely well done both conceptually and in craft

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Fantastic. It's much better then Ireland, not to mention Israel. Loving it, makes me buy a jersey.

But the Polish team does not have the federation logos on their shirts.

12178.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived