njmeadowlanders

South Park Season 16

199 posts in this topic

I liked this episode. The last part with Mackey was pretty funny.

Not bad! It was totally silly and weird, but funny.

The Selena Gomez part was my personal highlight.

Not bad! It was totally silly and weird, but funny.

The Selena Gomez part was my personal highlight.

"That. Was. Awesome."

Jeez...I can't believe that got OK'ed by standards...then again it's Comedy Central and it's South Park, but yeesh.

Now that's more like it. That one was awesome.

I went to NYC last summer with my family and both of my parents were really excited for the Broadway performances. Ew.

I liked this episode. Shelly got some face time, and Randy was funny as usual. Not bad at all.

NSFW

I'm really glad this episode happened, one of the best strengths of Trey/Matt is their songwriting. I love the idea of everybody in broadway being a bro-created industry to make women "famished" for blowjobs, and the bro-off/bro-out was hilarious. It was a great randy-driven episode, good times.

Speaking of which, taking the lady to a musical never yields bad results.

That. Was. Epic.

Clyde Frog funeral had me in stitches. Even better was the way they killed Rumpletumskin, just like last week's Dexter. So amazing.

Best episode of the season? If not it's damn close.

Occupy stuff wasn't very funny, but the whole Cartman and his stuffed toys thing was brilliant.

I was born and raised in Plymouth, the episode was meh but it's definitely funny seeing the town drawn on South Park - the Waterfront was perfect, except the Rock wasn't correct. But who cares? Good stuff.

I loved the Thanksgiving episode. Been on a kick with Ancient Aliens lately and they nailed the oddity that is now the History Channel perfectly. I wish they had animated this guy though

alienssquare.jpg

Kyle taking Natalie Portman out to try to open her wormhole was pretty damn funny, I must say.

Season 15 finale this Wednesday:

Kenny's parents are arrested. With their parents in jail, Kenny and his brother and sister find themselves in the foster care system. Cartman is sincerely disturbed when Kenny is taken away as he no longer has anyone to ridicule for being poor.

Season 15 finale this Wednesday:

Kenny's parents are arrested. With their parents in jail, Kenny and his brother and sister find themselves in the foster care system. Cartman is sincerely disturbed when Kenny is taken away as he no longer has anyone to ridicule for being poor.

Oh this has to be good.