willmorris

A Game Show Thread

192 posts in this topic

A note to those playing "Wheel of Fortune"...

photo-12.jpg

With apologies to Jesse Jackson, this is not the right time to call for an "N". But the contestant did - and got an awkward silence for it.

This screams fake to me.

Also, Match Game is awesome.

Verrry original... I'm pretty sure South Park has already covered the Wheel of Fourtune N-word puzzle. :P

This screams fake to me.

Also, Match Game is awesome.

Might be fake, no idea, but heres a video.

I've always enjoyed Family Feud, Jeopardy!, and Wheel of Fortune. I also LOVED those dramatic trivia game shows from the late 90's/early 2000's. Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Greed, 21, Weakest Link.

I loved watching GSN until Cablevision pulled it off digital basic and onto the sports package. One of the many reasons I hate James Dolan and root against the Knicks and Rangers.

I've always enjoyed Family Feud, Jeopardy!, and Wheel of Fortune. I also LOVED those dramatic trivia game shows from the late 90's/early 2000's. Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Greed, 21, Weakest Link.

I enjoyed those too - I feel like that fad will be all over "I Love the 2000s" when that comes around. I don't watch TV much, I like "Deal or No Deal" but essentially it's just a game of chance mixed with some negotiating.

I've always been a big Price is Right fan, and thanks to GSN's reruns, I just about grew up watching Match Game and Family Feud (both 70's versions). I also find myself watching Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? often.

Also, anyone remember Win Ben Stein's Money? That was a great show, too.

I liked the old game shows where the hosts were drunk and hitting on the wives, and everybody was smoking.

That was almost as bad as the day when someone cheated in "Shell Game". Barker chewed that lady out pretty good.

That was almost as bad as the day when someone cheated in "Shell Game". Barker chewed that lady out pretty good.

You mean this one?

Grew up watching the $25,000/$100,000 Pyramid on USA. I consider myself a better person for it.

I've watched enough Wheel to know that most people spin it fairly consistently. I think if you paid attention, you could get into a pretty good rhythm and avoid Lose a Turn and Bankrupt pretty easily.