Indiana Pacers

ucla31

Boo.

Not sure a serif font jibes with the sleek vibe of the overall concept. Dropshadows where they are on the numbers work against the italicized effect. The collar overlap at the pit of the neck ends bluntly, which doesn't seem to flow with the side element IMHO.

Yay!

The side panel element is executed kickassly. The concept is clean overall. Would like to see it pushed further!

The second set is much better than the first, where you had the dropshadows on your number font. The collar needs to be evened out and the side paneling for the shorts seems to not match up with the jersey itself. Overall, it's not a bad concept, just needs a bit of tweaking. Though it mostly reminds me of their early to mid-90's uniforms which I always loved, so that's nice.

I do not know why, but I very much like these jerseys. I like those stripes on one side of the jereys, which look kind of futuristic.

Would be a huge upgrade in my opinion.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Great job on bringing back the lock of the old unis with a modern twist. May I suggest pinstripes down the side? At least try it out.

And I honestly think their current wordmark is far superior to the one you have. So yeah, like others have stated I would go with that or at least something different.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived