Bmac's Baseball Template **UPDATE**

Bmac

I've gotten numerous requests to use my baseball template, and I haven't had a chance to upload the file until now. The file is SVG and was created in Inkscape. If anyone wants to convert it to another file type, feel free.

Included is a front and back view of the jersey, and undershirt/baselayer, a side view of the pants and sock, a cap, a batting helmet, and cleats. Credit to Andrew Harrington for the cleats, which were modified from his football template. I believe the cap originally came from Elliot, so thanks to him. I haven't been able to trace the creator of the original uniform template, but I know it was from here.

BaseballUniformTemplate_Full_Blank.png

Here is the SVG file: http://www.mediafire...hrn9t25s5tmjezb

Hopefully people can use this! Can't wait to see what people churn out.

Just for fun here is an example of a design I did earlier:

DiamondbacksHome1.png

2013 UPDATE

IndiansHome-1_zps7ec4ed08.png

Thank you very much! Can you release the vest jersey template also?

Ah yes, I didn't even think about that. Here are the templates for the pinstriped uniform and the sleeveless jersey:

Pinstriped: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzq51svyztofj6z

Vest: http://www.mediafire.com/?daiczza4mrylozz

Also, there are a few small things here and there that you might come across as you use this. For example, the cap must be un-grouped one more time in order to clip a logo on it. If anyone comes across any other errors or anything that can be improved, feel free to let me know.

• 1 month later...

Ok, can someone help me out with this? I'm extremely inexperienced with Inkscape and I'm running into an issue with the pinstriped template. I've recolored the pinstripes, but they end up running over the outlines. How do I prevent that from happening?

f4b07252.png

Also, can someone PM me and give me a rundown of how to add stripes to the sleeves, pants and socks?

Hmm. I now realize the pinstriped uniform version I uploaded wasn't the final version. My apoligies. But as CAB said, add another layer of the jersey part and add a stroke and remove fill. The belt has a similar problem, only you have to move the belt pieces to the front as well. I think that's everything. I will upload and link the correct version if I get a chance.

Ok, I did what you guys suggested and the pinstripes still run over the lines. The suggested method removes some of the run-over but not all of it. Will the problem be fixed with the updated version of the jersey?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived