MODERATOR CHALLENGE

Well, after this nifty little post:

I'm not trying to piss everybody off. You know, I probably should have told you this before, but I'm actually autistic. More specifically, I have Asperger's Syndrome and Tourettes Syndrome. There are a lot of moments where I say things and I'm not trying to piss people off, but I'm just stating my opinion in a way in which I think is acceptable, but everybody else does not. Basically, I'm not trolling, I am literally retarded.

You are the subject of the CCSLC's very first

MODERATOR CHALLENGE

You claim to have Asperger's, Tourette's, and "god" knows what else in terms of mental illnesses. I don't buy it.

You have 48 hours to provide written verification from your diagnosing physician(s) of said affliction(s). Proof must be given of all stated afflictions, or you will face a minimum 60 day suspension from the boards. Feel free to block out any personal information, but your full name must appear on all official correspondence, as well as your home state or province. The full name of your diagnosing physician(s) must also appear on the correspondence.

There will be no internet detectivery from the other members on the boards, nor will there be any additional trolling of this member by the general population. This thread will be closed to comments and other such nonsense.

SPLEENENATOR, YOU HAVE UNTIL 9:11 AM THURSDAY, JUNE 9 2011 TO PROVIDE US WITH SUCH PROOF.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I get that you can't just be a d-bag and write it off by claiming to have a condition, but what's the kid suppsed to do - get his mom to go through files to find a certificate or something that lists these things (if there even is such a thing)? I'm just guessing that whether it's the truth or a lie, proof is going to be very difficult to come up with, and even if he does come up with something, what's the point? Are you going to put a special tag under his avater that lets everyone know about his condition so that we ignore his d-baggery? It's a shame, but while we all want to be as sensitive to people's needs as possible, there are some things that a disability will prevent you from doing. If you are paralyzed, you're probably not going to be a fire fighter. If you can't interact with people, you're probably not going to be a contributer to a message board. Not sure that the "waiver" will really accomplish anything.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

In retrospect, this is a bad idea. BBTV is right, this isn't necessary.

I'm rescinding this, but I still want Spleen and Kevin to take responsibility for their posting, regardless of any internet-abled afflictions they may or may not suffer from.

Closing down. My apologies to all.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived