Gridiron Uniforms

timmy b

Awesome! I'm trying to do something similar with college football teams (all uni's since 1980) but so far only have air force and akron down. :(

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Beautiful! Looking forward to future expansion with numbering and fonts.

I'd also like to see a little more explanation in cases where there are multiple sets, whether it was a different font, stripe pattern, etc.

For example, it takes a very discerning eye to note the different between the top and bottom sets of the 1972 Bengals is an extra outline around the middle sleeve stripe.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Lovely site Timmy!

I was really impressed that you included the old AAFC ... the research you must have done for that league alone is mind-boggling.

One correction you'll wanna make. For the 1947 season the Buffalo AAFC team changed their name to the BILLS, they were only the BISONS in the inaugural season of 1946.

I especially loved the Buffalo horns in 1946 on the old leather helmets, brilliant !! thumbsup.gif

Question: On the '69 Saints, the "outlawed" black helmet is only shown with the black set. Was this the intent? I ask because they did wear it at least once with the white jerseys, but figured you may have just shown it with the black set so as to show that they did wear that helmet.

Doug_Atkins_and_Dave_Long.jpg

What's your stance on people submitting corrections and so on? Look, I realize you guys just finished this and probably the last thing you want to hear is this or that isn't quite right, and that's why I didn't ask the black helmet question in my first response here. But is there a place or way to make suggestions or point things out?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Question: On the '69 Saints, the "outlawed" black helmet is only shown with the black set. Was this the intent? I ask because they did wear it at least once with the white jerseys, but figured you may have just shown it with the black set so as to show that they did wear that helmet.

Doug_Atkins_and_Dave_Long.jpg

What's your stance on people submitting corrections and so on? Look, I realize you guys just finished this and probably the last thing you want to hear is this or that isn't quite right, and that's why I didn't ask the black helmet question in my first response here. But is there a place or way to make suggestions or point things out?

Good catch, didn't see that one with the white jersey! Looks like the 9/12/69 preseason game in Detroit.

Simply go to the website forum and go to the changes/corrections one and submit this on there.

Much appreciated, Blue Sky!

Huge respect to the people who put in the time to make sites like these.

Seconded...thanks for the resource!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived