Heitert's NHL

AHcreative

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like this concept a lot, and I'm surprised that I do, because I love black and yellow as a color scheme. This is really good stuff though. I like the navy a lot, and I am a fan of the ice blue trim, but instead of the collars I would try emphasizing that ice blue on the sleeves and use navy for the collars. And for the record, I like the so-called robo-penguin logo better than the skating one, so I love the overall concept. Just that one suggestion for you, other than that nice job.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

For the sake of changing, it does look good. I just like the Pens in black and gold. They achieved all of their success while wearing it. Template is excellent and is what they should be wearing. I'd also love to see a return of the diagonal Pittsburgh script uni with these colors. That jersey was extremely underrated.

sig.png

Just wanted to say that this is my favorite NHL Series especially because of the tweaks of old logos and the creation of cool modern primary logos. Seeing all the logos in your signature is very cool and is how I would like teams to look in 10 years. So for suggestions, I think either Washington or Columbus could use a good modernization and/or clean-up. Great work!

Hey guys I'm back to update this with my Blue Jackets logo. I'm pretty excited about this one, I think it's one of the better logos I've done.

What I've done is I've taken the unused Blue Jackets logo and modified it to include it in an outline of the state of Ohio. I've added 25 stars, each one to represent a state that was in the Union at one point. Also, I added an extra red line at the bottom to take up some of the blue space, I was thinking it looks like a patch that a Union soldier might wear. I think this way the residence and name are well represented.

So, here's the logo, tell me whatcha think!

BlueJacketsLogo-Primary-1.png

This is a really awesome logo concept you have here. A massive improvement on the current brand for the Jackets. The only thing that bothers me is the dead blue space at the bottom, although I love the idea of the chevrons and since Ohio is weirdly shaped there probably isn't much you can do about it. Either way, really nice job on this. Looking forward to seeing the jerseys!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived