Legible Fonts for Tattoos

Chawls

I'm getting a tattoo that's a word. However, I'm brown skinned and many people my shade and darker often use fonts that I find illegible. So, with your vast knowledge of fonts, what's a good one for a tattoo?

If it matters, my tattoo will read: La Fierté. It's French for "pride" and will represent my Louisiana Creole pride.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

tumblr_kzw6tq0x0S1qzigs3o1_500.jpg

I seriously hope they break up!

In which case he really has a limited dating pool to choose from. Too bad his girlfriend's name isn't Jennifer. Better chances then.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy got "with your shield or on it" tattooed on his arm in JokerMan. He thought it looked awesome.

We are no longer friends.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I would have stabbed him in the tattoo. It would have improved it. Fu***ng Jokerman.

Apparently he was busy stabbing himself in the arm with heroin needles, so he likely saw something more out of it then.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived