Canuck Fans Riot

sportsfan0518

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hearing rumblings that "professional rioters" from outside of Vancouver may have been involved with this. Seriously.

BAM I knew it I said earlier I bet many of these were the same who did the rioting in Seattle G8 in 1999. They riot just to riot because they want to destroy things. True Human debris.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm hearing rumblings that "professional rioters" from outside of Vancouver may have been involved with this. Seriously.

BAM I knew it I said earlier I bet many of these were the same who did the rioting in Seattle G8 in 1999. They riot just to riot because they want to destroy things. True Human debris.

Oh for :censored: sake....

esq-vancouver-riots-2011-061611-xlg.jpg

At least someone from Vancouver can score on the road.

I wish I could take credit for this joke...

HA!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Vancouver should be banned from competing for the Stanley Cup...

Did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby?

Why yes, yes indeed, the CANUCKS were responsible for starting a riot in downtown Vancouver. <_< Moron.

The people (and I use the term very loosely) who started this riot had their own agenda and it had NOTHING to do with hockey. Regardless of a win OR a loss, there was going to be trouble. When you stash backpacks full of rocks, paintball face shields, balaclavas, bottles full of gasoline, baseball bats etc prior to going down there to 'watch' the game, there's no odds of a spontaneous riot breaking out around you, it is engineered to happen by gutless pukes the likes of whom started this one.

They were not Canucks fans, they were :censored: who just happened to be wearing the team t-shirts and jerseys in order to not stand out in the crowd prior to setting their plan in motion.

As per mob mentality, did some 'true' fans get sucked into it? No doubt they did. Did they start it? No, they did not. There was going to be a riot whether the Canucks won or lost, and the fact that Game 7 of the SCF being played at home was a loss, was seen as the perfect torch to set this riot in motion.

Vancouver should be banned from competing for the Stanley Cup...

Did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby?

Why yes, yes indeed, the CANUCKS were responsible for starting a riot in downtown Vancouver. glare.gif Moron.

The people (and I use the term very loosely) who started this riot had their own agenda and it had NOTHING to do with hockey. Regardless of a win OR a loss, there was going to be trouble. When you stash backpacks full of rocks, paintball face shields, balaclavas, bottles full of gasoline, baseball bats etc prior to going down there to 'watch' the game, there's no odds of a spontaneous riot breaking out around you, it is engineered to happen by gutless pukes the likes of whom started this one.

They were not Canucks fans, they were :censored: who just happened to be wearing the team t-shirts and jerseys in order to not stand out in the crowd prior to setting their plan in motion.

blaming everything on some rogue terrorist cell of non-hockey fans? Sounds to me like Vancouver is just working the officials as usual!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Can I get a second for post of the day?

I'll second.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'll second.

postofday.png

VmWIn6B.png

I was gonna nominate, but he owned up in white text that the joke wasn't his. Still, though, that is very well-played.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'll second.

postofday.png

To hell with it. I nominate this for Thread of the Day .... Month, even!

6uXNWAo.png

POTD (voted at 12:04 on 6/17 :D

You missed it, buddy. He's already won.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived