2011-12 NBA Rookies, Signings and Trades

jhans203

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon Knight is going to look good in his Pistons jersey.

yessir.

now the pistons need to ship Tayshaun & Rip outta there for some younger talent (a C and a SF?), and the future will look alot better for d-town.

Sadly that is true. I'm just hoping they can get some value out of them.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Triston Thompson(13) and Kyrie(15) Irving with Joe Haden in the middle showing his support for Cleveland.

irvingthompson.png

Haden's sure at a lot of team functions. Why don't they just sign him?

Seems like Haden and Cribbs are becoming Cleveland's unofficial sports mascots. Good for them, I enjoy seeing love amongst the teams of the same city.

90758391980.gif

Triston Thompson(13) and Kyrie(15) Irving with Joe Haden in the middle showing his support for Cleveland.

irvingthompson.png

He certainly couldn't do any worse than Alonzo Gee or Joey Graham. :P

T1oYViW.png

irvingthompson.png

His ears create too much drag when not tucked inside a helmet.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Those appear to be the pre-Revolution 30 shiney jerseys that the Rockets rookies are holding up

yeah thats really weird...why would they waste the money on putting custom numbers and letters on a defunct uniform? i dont see justification there.

I'd guess they have leftover pre-Rev 30 jerseys still sitting around in the equipment room with no real use, so might as well get some use out of them.

Archived