2011-12 NBA Rookies, Signings and Trades

jhans203

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Joe Haden does a lot around town. He always is on twitter letting people know what restaurants or events he is at and asking people to come down to hang out. He goes to not just Cavs games, but he actually goes to Indians games in full uniform, including the pants. He really tries to give back.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Brandon Knight is going to look good in his Pistons jersey.

yessir.

now the pistons need to ship Tayshaun & Rip outta there for some younger talent (a C and a SF?), and the future will look alot better for d-town.

I think Center is the one position the Pistons aren't looking for.

DetroitPistons10.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Brandon Knight is going to look good in his Pistons jersey.

yessir.

now the pistons need to ship Tayshaun & Rip outta there for some younger talent (a C and a SF?), and the future will look alot better for d-town.

I think Center is the one position the Pistons aren't looking for.

DetroitPistons10.jpg

Well, we need to get Monroe some help down low. He's basically the only big guy we got.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Jan Vesely!!!!

veselypic0611.jpg?uuid=wxmFlKDREeCDctuio8wgiA

I find it amazing how the Wizard's official logo is technically their old one recolored, but their hats were the new 'DC' logo. If you look on the Wizard's website, you can't FIND the recolored old logo. I'm not sure what the new court will look like, but I doubt the old logo will be on it. I'm starting to really believe the owners are concerned with that fine.

I find it amazing how the Wizard's official logo is technically their old one recolored, but their hats were the new 'DC' logo. If you look on the Wizard's website, you can't FIND the recolored old logo. I'm not sure what the new court will look like, but I doubt the old logo will be on it. I'm starting to really believe the owners are concerned with that fine.

That's not as uncommon or "amazing" as you're making it sound. Off the top of my head, visit the Raptors, Jazz, and Bobcats websites, and look at their courts. It's practically become a trend for NBA teams to recolor their primary, put it on the back shelf, and embrace a new alternate logo (or in the Bobcats' case, just do all that without even a recolor).

As for the new court, I'm predicting blue sideline/baseline and red-colored "paint", and no two-toned hardwood (in other words, almost exactly the structure of the Mystics court). I'm predicting the Washington Monument logo to be at center court (it just seems to fit best there), and the DC Hand-Unity logos to be caddy-cornered with one inside each arc (just like they had the DC logo this whole time).

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Archived