2011-12 NBA Rookies, Signings and Trades

jhans203

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

butler_williams2_110627_0.jpg

Jimmy Butler at an awkward introductory press conference inside the Bulls practice facility. I'm really excited to see him play, he's got a very interesting life story. Basically, he's the Blind Side guy, but with basketball

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

butler_williams2_110627_0.jpg

Jimmy Butler at an awkward introductory press conference inside the Bulls practice facility. I'm really excited to see him play, he's got a very interesting life story. Basically, he's the Blind Side guy, but with basketball

Can't wait to see the movie.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Triston Thompson(13) and Kyrie(15) Irving with Joe Haden in the middle showing his support for Cleveland.

irvingthompson.png

Haden's sure at a lot of team functions. Why don't they just sign him?

Seems like Haden and Cribbs are becoming Cleveland's unofficial sports mascots. Good for them, I enjoy seeing love amongst the teams of the same city.

Joe "Mr. Cleveland" Haden. Def gotta love athletes like that. Not bad for a Gator.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Triston Thompson(13) and Kyrie(15) Irving with Joe Haden in the middle showing his support for Cleveland.

irvingthompson.png

Haden's sure at a lot of team functions. Why don't they just sign him?

Seems like Haden and Cribbs are becoming Cleveland's unofficial sports mascots. Good for them, I enjoy seeing love amongst the teams of the same city.

I find it pretty entertaining as well.

I follow Cribbs, Haden (and a bunch of other Cleveland sports players) on twitter, and it is very cool to see how they interact, especially the fact that they all get together and do stuff together. Very cool to see, as a Cleveland fan.

Also, anyone find it funny that Irving and Kemba swapped numbers as they entered the NBA? Probably coincidental, but interesting nonetheless.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

All the new Trail Blazers!

blazin.jpg

Wow, Felton has really bounced around lately. He could be good in the right environment, not sure Portland is it though.

I think him in Portland is a perfect fit. He did very well here in Denver, but was a little disapointed that he had to share time with Lawson. Now that he is going to be (most likely) a full time starter, look for a great year from him.

jNTsTyQ.png

For the magic, DeAndre Liggins wil wear 34 like in college and Justin Harper will will 32.

Random Fact: Justin Harper will be only the second player to wear #32 for the Magic after Shaq left in '96. The other player was Jeremy Richardson (he only played 12 games w/ the Magic during the 2009 season).

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

Archived