2011-12 NBA Rookies, Signings and Trades

jhans203

Damnit, Werx, I just came here to post that exact picture. To add something to it, JaJuan chose number 12 because his mother wore that number in high school. And apparently E'Twaun Moore is a huge Jason Williams fan and wanted to wear the number he wore for some of his career, #55. I find it suspicious that Moore was also picked 55th, but ok, we'll go with the JWill story.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Shelvin Mack's twitter...

image.jpg

He says he'll be wearing #8 though.

Last player who wore #8 for the Wiz was suspended for 50 games.

Mike Bibby realized that the last player to wear #0 for the Wiz was too, I think that's why he wore #00.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Damnit, Werx, I just came here to post that exact picture. To add something to it, JaJuan chose number 12 because his mother wore that number in high school. And apparently E'Twaun Moore is a huge Jason Williams fan and wanted to wear the number he wore for some of his career, #55. I find it suspicious that Moore was also picked 55th, but ok, we'll go with the JWill story.

And, another Purdue alum - Jerry Sichting - also wore #12 for the Celts back in the day...

From Shelvin Mack's twitter...

image.jpg

He says he'll be wearing #8 though.

Last player who wore #8 for the Wiz was suspended for 50 games.

Mike Bibby realized that the last player to wear #0 for the Wiz was too, I think that's why he wore #00.

I think Bibby chose 00 just because Arenas was such a hero (well, hero before all the off the court BS started coming in to play) for the Wizards while wearing 0. It would have been too soon to see anyone else rockin the 0 for the Wiz.

90758391980.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson

ap-201112121359503771896.jpg

Metta World Peace

2c3ab4791a16ae52fa43a2b70abcb9dd-getty-135508015.jpg

Tyson Chandler (not in the jersey, but close enough)

ap-201112101535561327244.jpg

Landry Fields will change to 2 since Chandler got his number. from his Twitter, Fields wanted to give it to him for nothing because he has experience and a ring but Chandler insisted on a reimbursement.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived