2011-12 NBA Rookies, Signings and Trades

jhans203

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AgkVVfuCIAAik5K.jpg

Caron Butler... but oddly, he appears to have the wrong NOB font.

That is the correct NOB font, but I know what you're getting at. The NBA style sheet and all replica Clippers jerseys have the condensed sans serif font as the NOB font, but the on-court Clippers jerseys have always had the serif block letters. Weird.

Hawks:

TracyMcGrady-Hawks.jpg

Tracy McGrady (old team - Pistons)

JerryStackhouse-Hawks.jpg

Jerry Stackhouse

VladimirRadmanovic-Hawks.jpg

Vladimir Radmanovic (old team: Warriors)

Pacers:

DavidWest-Pacers.jpg

David West (old team: Hornets)

GeorgeHill-Pacers.jpg

George Hill (old team: Spurs)

Celtics:

KeyonDooling-Celtics.jpg

Keyon Dooling (old team: Bucks)

GregStiemsma-Celtics.jpg

Greg Steimsma (from the D-League)

BasswithRondo-Celtics.jpg

Brandon Bass (old team: Magic) with Rajon Rondo

Spurs:

TJFord-Spurs.jpg

T.J. Ford (old team: Pacers)

But I agree, although Rodman was better than Artest because Rodman never charged a bunch of fans sitting in the stands.

Rodman did get suspended for kicking a courtside photographer in the junk and breaking his camera, though. Maybe if someone would have thrown a beer on Rodman one of the many times he was acting like an idiot, we would have seen his fan interaction skills...

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

What's wrong with Kwame Brown? If you need a good low post defender, rebounder, and just size in general, he's not a bad choice for a backup. The Celtics could have used him the past two postseasons, that's for sure.

The $7 million is pretty ridiculous though.

Hawks:

TracyMcGrady-Hawks.jpg

Tracy McGrady (old team - Pistons)

JerryStackhouse-Hawks.jpg

Jerry Stackhouse

VladimirRadmanovic-Hawks.jpg

Vladimir Radmanovic (old team: Warriors)

Pacers:

DavidWest-Pacers.jpg

David West (old team: Hornets)

GeorgeHill-Pacers.jpg

George Hill (old team: Spurs)

Celtics:

KeyonDooling-Celtics.jpg

Keyon Dooling (old team: Bucks)

GregStiemsma-Celtics.jpg

Greg Steimsma (from the D-League)

BasswithRondo-Celtics.jpg

Brandon Bass (old team: Magic) with Rajon Rondo

Spurs:

TJFord-Spurs.jpg

T.J. Ford (old team: Pacers)

man those hawks players were washed up 10 years ago...only in the nba...

Whoa...I could've sworn Stackhouse was retired. I'm amazed that guy is still around.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Chris Paul:

AgvhThNCAAA8zXJ.jpg

With you being a Clippers fan, I'm happy for you, but as something of a Hornets fan, this hurts me a little inside. I'll get used to it, but with the uncertainty our franchise is facing right now, this picture makes me apprehensive.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Believe me, I know that feeling all too well. The sight of Elton Brand in a Sixers jersey still pisses me off. But on the bright side, you do have an up-and-coming shooting guard in Eric Gordon.

...that may not sign an extension with us. If I knew that he would, I'd feel a heck of a lot better about things. The only bright side I see is that T'wolves pick. Add that with what will more than likely be a lottery pick for the Hornets too and best case scenario, we end up with a Cavs-type situation where we have 2 high 1st-round picks.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived