Personal Logo

GriffinM6

Its an ok start, but I think you need to refine it a little more, Try playing around with a few fonts and then go from there. Also you should try to use a vector program to make it look professional. Inkscape should work.

-Sam

Don't get caught up in making letters and numbers play off each other. A lot of times, it just causes confusion. Try to take 1 letter and play with it, enhance it, simplify it so it looks like a logo rather than some letters and numbers thrown into an odd shape.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Better, but it still needs some work. It's crowded, and if you're not looking for a G, M, or 6, you can't really see it. Not sure if the digital clock face font is a good font to use for this project.

I'm workin on a new one now. I'll have it up in the afternoon.

Hey griffin...I read your post and had a thought pop in my head. Thought it'd be a little easier to just lay it out real quick than try to explain it. Keep in mind, I did this in a couple of minutes just to illustrate my idea. If you're trying to interlock the letters/numbers, you generally have to go with a more simplified font or else things can get really confusing. Rounded ones make things a little less readable as well. Sometimes when designing a logo, we often out think ourselves and forget that simpler is usually much better. This is just an idea, but maybe an easier point to jump off of for further ideas.

GM6Sketch.jpg

Still not digging it dude. You have to keep playing around with it, and try to get away from the 'stacking' numbers and letters thing. Combine them, bring other elements in, etc. I had an easy time with mine (dh), but everything I tried looked too pedestrian. I added an art element to it to make it pop. Keep playing around with it. Hell, see if you can find some brushes and mess around with those.

Archived