NCAA 12 Teambuilder Thread

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Wisconsin concept.

I used the Field House W as the primary logo (on the collar and pants), and mixed the Alan Ameche-era helmet with the 1962-era jersey that was featured in the 2005 throwback game.

5980008893_4a2d54f97b_b.jpg

ameche.jpg

wiscon2005d.jpg

Although it is difficult to see, I placed a black version of the Badger Paw on each of the shoulder pads.

50026270000-2T.jpg

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

I made some CFL teams, played a game with the Roughriders and the Blue Bombers with them in the retro uni's......

511A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_pos.jpg

511A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_XVO.jpg

511A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Wet.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

(What stadium is that in the above post?)

Maybe slightly O/T, but if you want to add a created team to dynasty mode, does it have to replace an actual team?

And when you create a team and use it, are the black shoes always adidas and are the white always Nike, or is there a way to change that?

(What stadium is that in the above post?)

Maybe slightly O/T, but if you want to add a created team to dynasty mode, does it have to replace an actual team?

And when you create a team and use it, are the black shoes always adidas and are the white always Nike, or is there a way to change that?

I'm not sure about replacing teams, I wouldn't think so since you can add teams to different conferences without replacing someone, but I may be wrong.

As for the shoes, it actually gives all the players "generic" cleats (despite the fact they show nike and adidas on the site) but once you get in a dynasty and go to edit rosters, I think you can give them nike cleats, because if you use teambuilder on RTG you can still change their cleats to nike.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

The teams will wear random Nike or Adidas based on the type of offense you run. If you choose the roster template of an Under Armour team they wear generic UA shoes. However once the new recruits come in they wear generic gear.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

What about a generic roster template and/or offense? Like if I choose middle-of-the-road roster and pro-style offense?

(Damn, I work a stressful and challenging 40-hour-per-week job yet I still have this stuff memorized. I think that's a good thing.)

511A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Wet.jpg

These look great. What stadium are you using?

Thanks. I really don't remember but I think it was Akron's.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Nike or Adidas will be used. Run & shoot, air it out and option all get Nike. Some running types get Adidas

It's because the generic rosters are C&P of real teams' rosters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Follow my attempts to rid the world of the evil that is Laura Dern @LDisadirtbag.

My dog Folsom has a Twitter that's nothing but pictures of him pooping and sharing what he likes @folsomcanpoop.

If that's not enough, I have my own Twitter @DieZombieScum.

Archived