New Boise State Xline

zephyr

Those are pretty neat actually. It's not an official mark I'd want to see but it looks good on the hat and probably on a t-shirt too.

I bet you sell a good bit of merchandise with that logo on it.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Both the fitted ones look dope. I like the black one a lot. If you had the gray/silver similar to the color they wore last year, that would also be made dope

"That would also be made dope"... Is this seriously what the English language has come to now?

A typo as it should be "mad" dope. I don't know what your problem is but you don't need to police my writing. Granted I could have said it in a different way like "I like it a lot and if it was gray, it would also be very pleasing to the eye."

But I don't have to do that. At least I am not typing like an idiot who is incomprehensible all the time. Look at my previous posts on this forum. I get my point across. And this is the Internet, not an essay. I don't to be perfect all the time on the Internet. Outside of here in a professional setting, yes. But not required here.

I had one typo and that's it. Get off my case.

Go A's!

Really? So following trends, which tend to be short lived in the grand scheme of things, beats out producing a comfortable product?

There's a reason why clothing based on fads comes and goes, and why well-made, classic stuff always stays in style.

Really? So following trends, which tend to be short lived in the grand scheme of things, beats out producing a comfortable product?

There's a reason why clothing based on fads comes and goes, and why well-made, classic stuff always stays in style.

Bingo.

The old Zephyr NHL Sniper and specific-sized DH and DHS hats are still best hats Zephyr made.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Unfortunately no one knows we never 'jumped the shark'. We make the same curve bill comfortable fitted hats we always have..... and stock em. its just the demand is completely different now. check out hatmonster.com, click on curve shape and see how many hats you get. NO one else is pushing flat and curved like we are.

Still make the sniper style, and still do the dh and dhs hats. 85% of the hats sold in the usa are sold to kids aged 14 to 24. The curve generation is about 26 years old or over. If i stayed true exclusively to the 'classics' i would be delivering pizza every night just to feed my family.

Bingo.

The old Zephyr NHL Sniper and specific-sized DH and DHS hats are still best hats Zephyr made.

Archived