Just some Soccer Concepts

Berlin Wall

I love nearly every single one of these. Adding hair/face style of the main players is a nice touch.

Like MJWalker mentioned, sort out the feet on the back template and it will be as good as perfect.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love nearly every single one of these. Adding hair/face style of the main players is a nice touch.

Like MJWalker mentioned, sort out the feet on the back template and it will be as good as perfect.

Seconded.

This is top-shelf stuff. I LOVE the Barça yellow away kit. As someone else mentioned though, they should NEVER have any sort of white in their kits.

Hey, thank you for your feedback. I have to admit that I don't have the plan to release a template anytime soon. Sorry guys.

But I started something new. I made logo concepts for Hertha Berlin and New York Cosmos and tried to tweak them a little.

Here is my Cosmos Logo:

2vn2n8w.jpg

And here my Hertha concept compared to the actual logo of the club.

New:

Old:2ujqwsh.jpg

500px-Hertha_BSC_Logo_2012.svg.png

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Hey, thank you for your feedback. I have to admit that I don't have the plan to release a template anytime soon. Sorry guys.

Well this template was copied from work I did and I am quite happy releasing what I have of it if there is demand for it which there certainly seems to be. I'll post it up soon once I clean-up the .PSD, I only made the front and the head doesn't have as many styles as Berlin Wall's but i'm happy to share, It'll be in a separate thread of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Celtic would never, ever, ever, ever play in orange. I like how it looks, but as orange in the UK and Ireland is associated very much with protestantism, Celtic wouldn't be caught dead wearing it.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I agree with AndrewPF about Celtic. They would never wear orange. But otherwise, these kits are awesome. The Philadelphia Union, my hometown team, have the worst uniforms in the MLS, but if they adopted your design, they rise to the top of that list. Leeds is also cool.

For Anzhi though, I don't think they would ever wear green. Their rivals Terek Grozny wear a tealish color and I think Anzhi would stick to purple. But, Anzhi's a team on the rise IMO. With a decent transfer budget and Sam Eto'o (who I believe is definitely not washed up yet) Anzhi could go to being a consistent Champions League team. So maybe a change in colors wouldn't be bad.

Celtic would never, ever, ever, ever play in orange. I like how it looks, but as orange in the UK and Ireland is associated very much with protestantism, Celtic wouldn't be caught dead wearing it.

Ah ok. I wondered why Celtic never wore orange and I wanted to adopt the Irish flag with this.

@Anzhi: I couldn't find out what the official team colours are. They wear yellow and purple since this year and I think they will stay with it, because it's very unique and so the base to establish a brand. But they wore several green jerseys over the last years and the colours of their fan accessories is green and yellow.

And thank you for your feedback.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Ah ok. I wondered why Celtic never wore orange and I wanted to adopt the Irish flag with this.

@Anzhi: I couldn't find out what the official team colours are. They wear yellow and purple since this year and I think they will stay with it, because it's very unique and so the base to establish a brand. But they wore several green jerseys over the last years and the colours of their fan accessories is green and yellow.

And thank you for your feedback.

The orange in the Irish flag represents Protestants, and while the green represents Catholics and the white represents peace between the two. While the peace is represented in the flag, there is still a lot of bad blood between the groups.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

• 1 month later...

Im such a big fan of your kits, i havent been on the boards for a long time but im glad you've put new designs on since the last time. As a Glasgow Rangers fan, it was nice to see a Rangers kit in the thread! From next season we will be sponsored by Blackthorn Cider and the kit sponsor will change from Umbro to Puma, just in case you ever decided to create another Rangers kit. And the black Leeds shirt...its one of the most beautiful kits ive ever seen!

sigen.jpg

Im such a big fan of your kits, i havent been on the boards for a long time but im glad you've put new designs on since the last time. As a Glasgow Rangers fan, it was nice to see a Rangers kit in the thread! From next season we will be sponsored by Blackthorn Cider and the kit sponsor will change from Umbro to Puma, just in case you ever decided to create another Rangers kit. And the black Leeds shirt...its one of the most beautiful kits ive ever seen!

It's actually more a coffee colour. But don't mind.

I wanted to present you some new work from a future Champions League Project I worked on.

2qswdq9.jpg

2n9di7s.jpgr8flt3.jpg

slkvg2.jpg2njfuyc.jpg2rcyiax.jpg

2mbady.jpgnc0bwn.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived