Just some Soccer Concepts

Berlin Wall

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work, Berlin. Simple but classy, really bringing each club's colours to the fore.

If Umbro come up with something like that for Hull City next season I'd be delighted. My only quibble is that I prefer a striped back over one with a panel, white numbers have a good enough contrast with our black and amber to be used on stripes. But you've clearly come up with a European version to be worn during what we hope will be our maiden Europa League campaign. ;)

But you've clearly come up with a European version to be worn during what we hope will be our maiden Europa League campaign. ;)

Of course I did. ;)

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Another project I worked on! I think you haven't noticed, but the small club SC Paderborn 07 is on a good way to get relegated to the Bundesliga next season for the first time in the club's history. As their logo is really weak I designed a new one and also a kit set with which they would stand out in the league.

Current logo (meh) my Concept:

500px-SCP07-Logo.svg.png4gkglf.jpg

Home:

2008psp.jpg

Away:

29o6a7b.jpg

Third (based on the city's coat of arms):

dcx72d.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Hi Berlin Wall,

big fan of your work. Especially loving the individual player treatment you did with the hair (and beard: Sokratis is the best! :o)) I think many of your jerseys are outstanding and have the looks of a pattern that Nike or adidas would come up with.

About the Paderborn logo. I think that the font of the current logo should be carried over to the concept you did so that there is a connection between the two. Although I'm not a bing fan of the font I am also not a big fan of the one that you came up with so why not keep the "old" one? The jerseys look good. Nice clean font for the number and player name.

About the template I have one complaint. The rear end looks kind of flat. Perhaps some shadowing would help to indicate some butt in the shorts.

All the best wishes from Lüdenscheid.

Daniel

P.S. Haven't you been to 2minman, or am I wrong?

Guess you are wrong as I have no idea about what you are talking. :P

But thanks for the feedback.

I had another try on Paderborn:

zvy493.jpg

And also RB Leipzig:

316oz92.jpg

I prefer the latest logo of Paderborn. It takes a piece of the original with it. Hoping you desinged it haha.

The jersey split doesnt match the crest split, if it did, it would really "pop" as they say. Similar to Sporting KC's kits.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Damn FIFA 15's detail is really nice. Great clean kids for the Rangers. What's the story behind the Maroon? I'm a Celtic supporter so my knowledge on the Rangers jerseys is minimal.

Damn FIFA 15's detail is really nice. Great clean kids for the Rangers. What's the story behind the Maroon? I'm a Celtic supporter so my knowledge on the Rangers jerseys is minimal.

That's actually an interesting story. They've never worn maroon or wine red. But I wanted the third kit to be red but in a different way. I reminded myself to my favourite Bayern-Jersey of all time, the Champions League kit from 2006. So that's where my inspiration for this came from.

070308-053-Bayern-Madrid.jpg

Nicely done on the Rangers kits. I really like the maroon-wine red third kits.

I take you have the FIFA 15 PC version so that you can upload custom kits and crests?

You got a message! ;)

Hello. Could you post a litter or somewhere I can get your clothes with added characters for Rangers FC? I care rx files that do not have to play in the CM15 and these programs use moddingway mod ... so just I threw these files to you in the format RX sceenassets folder.

Wait, is there a way to get custom kits onto the console version of FIFA?

Rangers look good, I especially like the maroon alternate!

There's Creation Centre. But just like NCAA, it's pretty limited.

Yeah, I'm on Xbox One. I hate the fact that they got rid of Creation Centre when they went to next-gen, such a basic feature that didn't need to be taken out.

MARKHAM UNITED.png

• 1 year later...
On 4/7/2013 at 5:54 AM, Berlin Wall said:

2la4m83.jpg9jk75u.jpg2usapg2.jpg

Forgive me for bumping a thread that's over a year old but this is just crazy!!!! Not only the design,  which is how united should look, but the fact you had him with United three years ago! Obviously the number will be different but still pretty cool.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived