Updating the Robo-Pen

piratesfan16

And...here come the nightmares.

That's like the least intimidating logo for the Pens ever, it makes the one with the scarf look thuggish, lol.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Dont just give up bro!!! Fix it!!! Make it more aggresive looking. Personally I LOVE Robo-Pen I think it is WAY better than the lame skating one, and I love the yellow over the gold.

I think set 2 with the yellow in place of the gold and an updated more "mean" looking pen would be a winner!!

I find it ironic that everyone refers to the logo as the "Robo-Penguin." It's the only rendition of a penguin in the teams history that actually looks like one. I like what you've done with the first two jerseys. The white robo penguin jersey was the best in franchise history but it always irked me how the black didn't match it. I wouldn't bother with Vegas Gold though.

I find it ironic that everyone refers to the logo as the "Robo-Penguin." It's the only rendition of a penguin in the teams history that actually looks like one. I like what you've done with the first two jerseys. The white robo penguin jersey was the best in franchise history but it always irked me how the black didn't match it. I wouldn't bother with Vegas Gold though.

Just scroll down to the bottom of the page, lol(sorry to everyone who has seen this before:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=74523&st=440

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Just scroll down to the bottom of the page, lol(sorry to everyone who has seen this before:

I remember this post and you hit the nail on the head. Shame the 90's logo (not referring to it as the robo penguin anymore) won't be coming back anytime in the near or distant future.

I remember this post and you hit the nail on the head. Shame the 90's logo (not referring to it as the robo penguin anymore) won't be coming back anytime in the near or distant future.

T'is a shame indeed. Too much losing from 93-01. But then again, 02-07 wasn't too much fun either.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

• 10 months later...

Well I'm back with an update. With this set I tried to update the Robo-Pen logo as well as make their uniforms more consistent. Here's what I came up with:

17bneq.png

15co6s8.png

2m3h9jq.png

kaluv.png

30nhq4x.png

I included two options for each jersey: One with hem stripes and one without them. I feel that the ones without the hem stripes are better because they help the asymmetrical design of the rest of the uniforms (streak lines on one side, color on the other). Also, the hem stripes just make the whole uniform a little more complex than it needs to be.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

These... look... spectacular...

Seriously I am floored! The 2nd iteration of your black and white jerseys would make a fantastic primary set. Then just have the yellow as a third and the Penguins would have one of the best looks in the league. All of these jerseys look so superior to anything the team has worn since the Edge rollout

Archived