Seattle Sounders concept

Jahgee

Okay, constructive criticism it is. I'm sure you get this a lot but this looks rushed, like you sublimated a Starbucks logo onto a jersey and were so proud of yourself that you couldn't wait to show it off. If you want to get really particular, the nameplate is too high, the sponsor logo is too high and too large and it's missing everything else that would identify this as a kit worn by a team that plays in any established professional soccer league (team logo, sleeve patches, etc.)

Again... constructive criticism. I'm not trolling you or ripping on your concept for the hell of it.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Beginning to sound like a broken record here, but slow down. Pay attention to dimensions, placement, and proportions. Would a last name longer than 7 letters fit on this template? Probably not. You have to think about things like that. Other than that, I agree with everything RuffDawg said.

Let's look on the bright side- you got the numbers an appropriate size and position!

Other than that not much to say that hasn't already been said. You always say that you will take c&c and improve apon your concepts, but never do. I'm just done trying to "help". And I don't care if I sound harsh.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

This is your last warning.

No more vague titled threads making reference to others, and no more concepts that are just fill-bucket extravaganzas.

Any more and they will be graveyarded immediately.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

This five-minute, fill bucket, piece-of-censored.gif "concept" bumped my thought-out and well-executed college football thread off of the first page.

Took care of that. That series of yours is well worth paying attention to.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

This five-minute, fill bucket, piece-of-censored.gif "concept" bumped my thought-out and well-executed college football thread off of the first page.

Took care of that. That series of yours is well worth paying attention to.

Thanks man. And I appreciate the compliment.

Let's look on the bright side- you got the numbers an appropriate size and position!

Other than that not much to say that hasn't already been said. You always say that you will take c&c and improve apon your concepts, but never do. I'm just done trying to "help". And I don't care if I sound harsh.

No. numbers are too big and much down in shirts.

Archived