2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

EDIT: you know what, screw it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a lot less fun having the best quarterback in your division when there is only one other quarterback in your division.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I was impressed by a couple of the rookies after the first weekend of Pre-season. Cam Newton for what he did a lot of in College looked better than most expected especially in the pocket. Jake Locker made that really good throw also after fumbling the snap keep his composure and throwing a bullet for a score. Now Andy Dalton on the other hand man bless that kids soul, being forced into a bad situation with the Bengals with not a lot at Wide out. It also doesn't help when you don't have a good offensive line or well anything. The 49ers... Enter Andrew Luck next year come on they're bad... Really bad so are the Seahawks it's gonna be Charlie Whitehurst's team and it's just not going to work out. But thats why they play preseason to see whos the best fit for every team

Thats a one year thing Rams, you never know next year Andrew Luck could be there.

Cincy's fixing to be a 2 or 1 win team, so I like the Rams' chances on that front.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Thats a one year thing Rams, you never know next year Andrew Luck could be there.

Cincy's fixing to be a 2 or 1 win team, so I like the Rams' chances on that front.

Ive said it before if I am Andrew Luck and the Bungals have the number one pick I am pulling an Elway, even if it means sitting out an entire year or playing in the CFL, the Bengals have ruined too many solid players careers by drafting them.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I feel bad for Panthers fans because as a long-time Saints fan, I've been there and it's no fun. Check out this excerpt from a piece by ESPN's NFC South blogger Pat Yasinskas:

===

...I’m sharing the results from the “Predictalator." That’s the name used by PredictionMachine.com for the device that simulates each game 50,000 times and calculates predictions for the season.

(Tells what the machine predicted for the Saints, Falcons, and Bucs.)

The Panthers have a 1 percent chance to win the division and the same chance at a wild-card berth. In the 50,000 simulated seasons, there was not a single one in which the Panthers reached the Super Bowl.

===

Ouch.

Full story here.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Eli reminds me of Terry Bradshaw, once his career is over he will be appriciated more than he is now, but I think you can never discount what Eli did to win Super Bowl XLII.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Eli is just a very average quarterback all-around. He's a solid starter and can do his job well most of the time, but he's not the impact player that his brother and Tom Brady are.

But Peyton and Brady are among the ten best QBs ever that is an unfair comparison

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Archived